Rumble goes OFF on a woman "Get in my way and I'll throw that yoga mat across gym"

First of all TS, I love your sig. Very true.

Secondly, sounds like the bitch had it coming.

Peace.

not very smart to post that in social media, considering his history of domestic violence accusations.

It's good that he didn't take any bs from that woman and put her in her place but getting suspended for domestic violence in the past, it is quite idiotic to post this kind of thing on the internet. It doesn't seem like he has the ability to control his emotions.

Yea that's domestic violence though I think they have to take someone in that situation to avoid things from escalating. He might have gone to jail but the overall charge probably wouldn't have been much. Either that or I got very lucky two times. In school I punched this kid in the face and I got a class c misdemeanor which is basically just a traffic ticket. Then I went to a guys job and punched him the face like 5-6 times before he went in. His face was black and blue. Got the same charge for that one as well.

Geez what state are you in where they let you commit assault and battery and then give you a ticket. I want to move there. :icon_lol: That or you are extremely lucky and better not try that shit too often.

The humble rumble phase didn't last long. Maybe he's still mad about losing to DC:)

I don't condone behavior like this but women who take yoga seriously annoys me...it's up there with people who goes to starbucks and think they're better than anyone else...
women don't even need to do yoga to get attention. just wear yoga pants...
51_yoga_pants___usda_grade_a_2_by_nayias01-d6g78yt.jpg

name?

Seriously though, it sounds like he got into an argument and there was some yelling and throwing of a yoga mat.

Who gives a fuck?

If this woman presses charges I'm sure some people would give a fuck.

Good for Rumble. If she was the aggressor, invading his space and running off her mouth, good for him for not backing down.

I swear society is enabling some shitty women to feel untouchable and able to act out without consequence. Shitty people of both genders should be put in their place if they act stupid.

Last edited:
Srsly tho, where is all this funny as hell trash talk when he's fighting someone

Or does he only go off on women or something

trash talking Rumble coming for that title

also LOL@ built like a bag of dry dog food

There were three incidents:

1) Johnson was arrested in 2009 after an altercation with a different woman and charged with domestic violence, battery, death threats and destroying a phone to prevent the report of a crime. Johnson pleaded "nolo contendere" in 2010 to a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence for which he was sentenced to serve three years probation, community service, and was to attend domestic violence counseling.
According to a news report following the arrest, the alleged victim said "Johnson pushed her around, picked her up by her armpits and slammed her to the ground. He then put her in a headlock and dragged her up a flight of stairs."

2) According to the police report (which has also been reviewed by Bloody Elbow), March saw an incident where Johnson came to the victim's place of employment when she was alone and "came at her, grabbed her shirt behind the neck and lifted her up from the chair." It continues, "Johnson then grabbed her right arm and pulled it several times to have her closer to him."
Johnson was allegedly asked to leave several times but did not until the police came.
The police report also details bruising on the woman's arm and scratches near her collarbone. She is also described as "crying and shaking" during the initial reporting of the incident.

3) The police report reads as followed (the name of the alleged victim has been redacted at her request):
On 09/05/14 I met with the complainant, redacted, at the DBPD in reference to a domestic dispute. Redacted advised that she is frightened by the father of their children, Anthony Johnson.
Redacted stated that two years ago Johnson hit her in the face and knocked out two of her teeth. Since that incident she has had several other verbal altercations with Johnson. redacted has only reported one of the incidents to the police.
Most recently, Johnson went to redacted's house and tok their dog on 08/24/14. Redacted also advised that she keeps receiving calls and text messages from an unknown male subject threatening her. Redacted stated that it's not Johnson but thinks it's his friends.

When you add this to the above 3 cases it really doesn't look good.

The funniest part is the article relates this to domestic violence, they can't wait to blow the whistle on him

He didn't even threaten her what so ever just said he was gonna throw her Yoga mat which last time i checked isn't a crime, the belly looking like country red clay dirt road was hilarious though

He's damn lucky she didn't want to call the police and file an assault charge.

And that's exactly why some women feel entitled enough to act like that. They can tell and exaggerate the hell of anything and get white knight treatment.

When you add this to the above 3 cases it really doesn't look good.

But remember, it also doesn't mean he's guilty. I'm sure there are a bunch of witnesses there so if it gets escalated by this woman I'm sure we'll get the truth.

Geez what state are you in where they let you commit assault and battery and then give you a ticket. I want to move there. :icon_lol: That or you are extremely lucky and better not try that shit too often.

lol well it is Texas. I think I just got lucky though especially the second fight. The first one was just one punch and it was in highschool.

I doubt that's him who wrote it. Fuck some of you are so gullible.

Back