Rumble goes OFF on a woman "Get in my way and I'll throw that yoga mat across gym"

But remember, it also doesn't mean he's guilty. I'm sure there are a bunch of witnesses there so if it gets escalated by this woman I'm sure we'll get the truth.

He admitted to pulling the yoga mat from under her and throwing it across the room. Genuinely don't know, but that could count as him escalating things into a physical altercation, regardless of what was said before.

I doubt that's him who wrote it. Fuck some of you are so gullible.

I think we're just assuming it is until someone says different for the sake of the conversation.

I predict Rumble will issue a very well crafted apology note ghost written by UFC marketing very soon.

The guy is a mental midget to do something like this as a pro fighter and even more so to post it online.
And if he did this at the BZ gym he might get the boot

And that's exactly why some women feel entitled enough to act like that. They can tell and exaggerate the hell of anything and get white knight treatment.

You don't even have to touch them. Its pretty much the law in most states that if 911 is called and she says that guy over there hit me, they have to arrest him. They aren't a court and cannot determine if there was abuse or not, the judge will determine that. But they have to take him to jail even if he didn't touch her. What if they leave and he kills her? That's how they think.

So yea, you gotta be careful with women. They can have you locked up with a phone call. You could be sitting there doing nothing at all and the next thing you know its handcuffs, and not in the good way.

Yea cuz believing he was hacked isn't gullible at all.

lol no man. the hacker was at the gym and seen it. then hacked him so he could tell the world his dry dog food line. whats more believe able.......

The only thing I take away from this is the "gotcha" mentality he feels like he has to defend. Sounds like her plan was to slander him in social media.

What the fuck is wrong with us? Why are we so enamoured with the gotcha approach?

Why is Rumble working out in a gym with out of shape women? Doesn't he train at the Blackzillians gym? :rolleyes:

fat chicks are easy money in gyms - you can sign them up for a long contract and then they wont come back, they'll prob quit or get intimidated at some point - if they dont, good for them, then they wont be fat anymore

wouldnt be surprised if some areas of blackzillians gym were open to the public - i remember that extreme couture was that way

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/1...hreatens-woman-gym-incident-domestic-violence

AJ.0.png

I'm 100% on his side. There is a thing called gym etiquitte. And she violated that big time. I'm sure there are places designated to do yoga. You don't just plop down some mat, where people are lifting weights and decide to start doing your yoga. sorry sweetie pants, I'd have a big problem with that also. Rumble is a pro athlete. go do your yoga in the fat soccer mom section. haha.

We got a couple of these obnoxious broads in our gym. It's not a big gym, kind of old school, but they are ALWAYS getting in everyone's way with their mats and doing all their stretches and shit like they're getting ready for the Crossfit Games. They look ridiculous and it is pretty annoying. Pick a corner and do your shit, but no they WANT everyone to look at them, and they get all high and mighty when you dare say anything. Like the assholes that slam down their weights, the dicks that leave the machines all sweaty, etc.

JUST HAVE SOME FUCKING COURTESY FOR YOUR FELLOW GYM MEMBERS.

Oh, and technically I think he threatened and assaulted the yoga mat, not the woman, so he seems to be maturing.

Rumble does his all to put on this fake humble persona but he's still clearly a prick. Total douche bag thing to do and a huge overreaction. Mocking someones body while their in a gym is also fucking retarded, shes in that gym to improve her body.

Jesus Christ rumble....

if I was his publicist (or Dana) I'd pistil whip his big dopey head (with a dozen guys there to taser him when he inevitably tried to kill me)

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

You're one of the 4 best Light-Heavyweights in all of MMA, you've got a very bright future and some big matches ahead of you and could easily, EASILY work your way back to a title shot

BUT.... you've already been accused of domestic violence and had to actually sit out because of it! And now you're threatening a woman online!? You're throwing yoga mats cause she was in the way of your lifting?

Do you realize how bad you sound? Not only in the "I clearly beat women" category, but also in the "the exact type of image MMA has tried to move away from" category

MMA has tried VERY HARD to move away from the brutish, knuckle-dragging, muscle-head types and instead present their athletes as college educated professionals that love the honor and discipline that come from martial arts.... and your ignorant ass is threatening a woman for being in the way of your weight lifting

GO LIFT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! for fucks sakes

edit: oh and the "good girl" talk like she's a dog... seriously? You want to be a bouncer? You want to be the toughest guy in prison? Cause that's where you're heading.

The only thing I take away from this is the "gotcha" mentality he feels like he has to defend. Sounds like her plan was to slander him in social media.

What the fuck is wrong with us? Why are we so enamoured with the gotcha approach?

From the sound of it, her plan was to do some yoga. What a ****, right?

Back