Rumble goes OFF on a woman "Get in my way and I'll throw that yoga mat across gym"

Wow what a problematic statement. This woman should sue Rumble for rape, can't go around being angry at women that's a no-no.

lmfao at "humble rumble" , come on man really? this guy has the composure of a teenager. pretty soon him, paul harris, and thiago silva are going to be fighting in some garbage regional circuit. i guess some people are just unemployable
Are you trying to imply that what he did was a terminable offense? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Unkind words were traded and a yoga mat was thrown. End of story. People need to put down their torch and pitchforks and just let the stupid incident go.

Wow what a problematic statement. This woman should sue Rumble for rape, can't go around being angry at women that's a no-no.
Pretty accurate statement, with so many white knights on the prowl!

I don't condone behavior like this but women who take yoga seriously annoys me...it's up there with people who goes to starbucks and think they're better than anyone else...
women don't even need to do yoga to get attention. just wear yoga pants...
51_yoga_pants___usda_grade_a_2_by_nayias01-d6g78yt.jpg

OK cool pic, but what makes you assume that people getting a coffee think they are better than everyone else? A tad insecure?

And lol "built like a bag of dry dog food".

I'd rather support Rumble than some dumb bitch whose is trying to do yoga in the middle of the lifting area.

Sensitive child.

If you feel the other poster is being too sensitive, how can you possibly support Rumble? I AGREE with the posters saying that the whole incident isn't a big deal. Certainly the guy shouldn't be fired, or even suspended, over it.

But if your attitude is that people are making too big a deal out of a minor issue, how can you excuse a grown man throwing a full fledged TANTRUM over a woman being in his way while doing yoga?

He's acting like the girl in this situation. He literally screamed and threw her stuff. Then he took to social media afterward to whine about her. This isn't about standing up against feminism or some such nonsense. He got made and threw a fit. Straight up bitch move from a great fighter.

Nothing wrong with being angry at a woman if she did something disrespectful. What amazes me is that people are defending the WAY he went about it. I stand up just fine for myself without yelling or throwing objects. Plenty of intelligent adults are able to express themselves without throwing tantrums.

If you want to talk sexism, there is some sexism in how the incident is being described. We don't want to use terms like "temper tantrum", "hissy fit", or "PMSing", because Rumble is a big tough man who could beat us all to death easily. But that's what he did. He threw a high school girl whinefest over something insignificant.

Johnson you just beat a domestic violence accusation, this is not a good look for you. Calm the f down man, that is not the business.

Johnson you just beat a domestic violence accusation, this is not a good look for you. Calm the f down man, that is not the business.

I would definitely say it was a bad move for him considering what transpired less that a year ago with his suspension and accusations.

That being said, maybe the woman was a **** and deserved it, I really have no idea what she did exactly that pissed him off and I'm a firm believer that if someone is acting like a certain word, its okay to call them that word.

Has this guy apologies since or is he terrorizing more women?

Lmfao whats wrong with what he said AND DID?

Bitch was being obnoxious and rude from what im reading.

Lmfao whats wrong with what he said AND DID?

Bitch was being obnoxious and rude from what im reading.

So one more tome don't run your mouth and don't do yoga stretching where ppl lift weights or l'll snatch the mat from under you AGAIN and throw it AGAIN
Understand? Good Girl....

lool I understand fighters are different from other athletes and we shouldn't expect the same level of behavior. But imagine if a NBA player said this

Back