Rumble goes OFF on a woman "Get in my way and I'll throw that yoga mat across gym"

I don't know. I had a friend that was handcuffed and taken to jail for throwing water on his room mate because he wouldn't pay rent. Went to jail for throwing some water. Rumble pulled the mat out from under her and threw it, she probably fell over, and there was probably a verbal altercation after that.

Let me tell you man, when a woman tells police she was assaulted, they don't have a choice, someone is going to jail.

Yea that's domestic violence though I think they have to take someone in that situation to avoid things from escalating. He might have gone to jail but the overall charge probably wouldn't have been much. Either that or I got very lucky two times. In school I punched this kid in the face and I got a class c misdemeanor which is basically just a traffic ticket. Then I went to a guys job and punched him the face like 5-6 times before he went in. His face was black and blue. Got the same charge for that one as well.

Stupid move on the part of Rumble.

If he just yelled at her and threw the mat this story would have probably not had any traction. Insulting the woman and focusing on her looks is just bad judgement. Taking it to social media where your comments live forever especially given his past is just idiocy.

It's perfectly possible to insult and berate a person without bringing up their physical appearance. He would honestly be getting less flack if he'd called her stupid, inconsiderate, rude or dumb as a brick.

I suspect the UFC's response will be dependent on how much the media picks this up and runs with it.

I've seen girls put a yoga mat at a squat rack. Like wtf are you thinking?

To be fair the Main Gym for ATT is in fact a waaay better place to traim at. The exercise equipment is fenced off away from the mats. The BZ gym has some weird dual membership nonsense where they also offer crossfit as well as glorified boxercise classes.

If that's the case rumble would have been better off having management deal with getting her out of his workout area.

He would obviously have seniority over her.

damn, i can obv see where he is coming from, but our society is totally against this kind of thing now - chicks have a right to do whatever they want, for the most part, and if you say stuff like this, you'll get destroyed

bag of dry dog food

NicholaCageLaughing.Gif

A trigger warning would've been nice before reading this. Now I'm triggered and having an PTSD-induced panic attack because I am strong and independent.

Seriously though, it sounds like he got into an argument and there was some yelling and throwing of a yoga mat.

Who gives a fuck?

Do you know where you are?

She was probably low-Test and jealous of TST Rumble.

Rumble was hacked.

Well, that is one option.

Otherwise you can't let sh!t like that get to you and if it does you shouldn't be posting about it. AJ, dogg you gotta be the bigger man and go to the desk and ask them to tell her to move. You throwing her mat is probably not a good idea.

Ah, that was fantastic. Actually made me smile, and this early in the day that's a real accomplishment.

A trigger warning would've been nice before reading this. Now I'm triggered and having an PTSD-induced panic attack because I am strong and independent.

Seriously though, it sounds like he got into an argument and there was some yelling and throwing of a yoga mat.

Who gives a fuck?

so much this. love it how the article had to bring up past domestic abuse charges. AJ didnt even touch this woman. I'd be pissed off to if someone brought their yoga mat to lifting area - it was probably around dumbbell or barbell area where there are already mats on the floor, and that chick decided normal floor would be too hard for her body, so why not go with my yoga mat over there.

I'm certain if he would have accidentally hit her with a dumbell or some weights because she was in the way she would sue him, so I can understand him.

If she's as fat as he describes, then he's probably mad because she rejected him.

PIkprkZ.gif

she must have been overly confrontational.

why would him lifting weights interfere with her stretching? are her ears so holy she dosnt want to here it? is she just a bad flirter? has rumble no..........game?

Last edited:
Please get this woman to stretch in his way right before his next fight.

like when he's walking to the cage or something.

And send him into the cage raging.

Raging Rumble > Humble Rumble

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back