Rugby World Cup 2019

Who will win the RWC in 2019

• Total voters
On my way to Yokohama!

hlx6CsVNKsNcQuqVZYxIohljzP0NqX0kdwudaHJHfBRLS6lA0dbXJi-K0fD0hMw5KddcuY-zlVQ7sG765Cn-oNKiQS3BrMdUJmXMLs-xoQ=w451-h285

Some seriously violent collisions in this game.

Both the All Blacks and South Africa are llucky, for the rest of the pool games they can rest their A squad members, until the quarter finals or even the semis.

Both the All Blacks and South Africa are llucky, for the rest of the pool games they can rest their A squad members, until the quarter finals or even the semis.

How unlike the AB’s to get an advantage <rolls eyes>. As with 15 years of Richie McCaw being allowed to do as he pleased at the breakdown, the officials always seem to find a way to help nudge NZ in the “right” direction. Which is maddening, because it’s not as if they need any help - they’re giants of the sport, and if anything, it’s everyone else that needs a bit of help...

Anyway, I didn’t think Tuilagi’s first try should have stood. England finding their range, a bit now, but Tonga are reminding everyone what they can do.

England making too many mistakes. Just sloppy stuff but they need to iron it out or they aren’t going anywhere in this tournament

Anyway, I didn’t think Tuilagi’s first try should have stood. England finding their range, a bit now, but Tonga are reminding everyone what they can do.

Why not?
Did you miss the ref say that he saw it grounded?

Why not?
Did you miss the ref say that he saw it grounded?

No, I heard that, too, but it looked from every recorded angle that there was a Tongan leg underneath it - the Tongans didn’t seem very happy with the decision, either, and I didn’t see much celebrating from the England players who were around the action when it was “grounded”.

Anyway, this is unlikely to end with a Tongan win.

Cant tell if this is Englands B team or if Tonga are playing better than ever.

Cant tell if this is Englands B team or if Tonga are playing better than ever.

Quite a few Tongans play in the Prem. England aren’t at their best, but the days of sticking 120 points past them are mostly gone (though I think the AB’s may have done just that in the warm ups).

Quite a few Tongans play in the Prem. England aren’t at their best, but the days of sticking 120 points past them are mostly gone (though I think the AB’s may have done just that in the warm ups).

Think it was 92 - 3. It was pretty much an FU too Pacific Rugby and a warning to every other team in the WC.

Back