Rugby World Cup 2019

Who will win the RWC in 2019

• Total voters

He might as well be named as part of the Springbok lineup.. I say that with tongue in cheek... Apparently they don't like him either.

Should be a good game. Scott Barrett has got to pull his head out of his @$$ like Ardie did in the second test vs Australia last monh

12 hours untill showtime boys!

tenor.gif

What is the USA's best shot at winning a game? Obviously England and France murk us and I'm thinking Tonga probably does as well. Do we have a shot against Argentina?
Argentina are way better than Tonga. Whilst mainly losing to the big boys, they are normally competitive and win games from time to time.

Would guess USA will lose all their games, but maybe half a shot at beating Tonga.

USA will beat Tonga

The best thing about this World Cup, other than England having a great chance of winning, is the timing of the games.

I still play rugby and it’s annoying that almost every England international is on at exactly the same time as every rugby player in England are playing their club games.
3 great games before lunch time tomorrow and still able to make kick off equals a perfect day of rugby

The wife might as well move out for a few weeks

The best thing about this World Cup, other than England having a great chance of winning, is the timing of the games.

I still play rugby and it’s annoying that almost every England international is on at exactly the same time as every rugby player in England are playing their club games.
3 great games before lunch time tomorrow and still able to make kick off equals a perfect day of rugby

The wife might as well move out for a few weeks

Good luck for your game tomorrow mate.

The opening ceremony is pretty spectacular so far.

Some wallpapers.

Wow Russia capitalize on an early mistake by the Japanese.

Beautiful response by the host nation.

Has Japan actally caught 1 russian high kick ? They drop everything this game

Small hands.

I think Japan wins by at least 10. Too much pressure.

Yes. That pressure is turning into points now. Japan has great pace to their game. That blond winger is a handful to tackle.

Tomorrow's schedule is pretty awesome.

Australia Fiji
France Argentina
New Zealand South Africa

Australia Fiji
France Argentina
New Zealand South Africa

Thanks @Okajima. I'm interested to see what kind of form France is in, and of course the All Blacks vs South Africa will be huge.

Shame Spain and Romania are not in but what they did was wrong as Nambia and Russia in my eyes are a waste of team and can't see and growth in the future from them unlike Spain and Romania ?

Namibia got the spot as #1 africa outside from South africa.
Russia is arguably the same level of Spain/Romania. The penalties given to Spain, Romania and Belgium for fielding ineligible players were harsh, but Russia got the same for similar reason 16 years ago.

Australia Fiji
France Argentina
New Zealand South Africa

Some of the big boys come out tomorrow.
Hoping Fiji can upset the Aussies.
France over Argentina in that Six Nations rivalry.
Kiwis and South Africans shpuld be a bruiser.
Going with New Zealand.

Saffers take this one, probably vs Australia in the Final. England & Wales out in the Quarters. Ireland to make the semis despite never looking convincing. NZ aren’t a vintage side.

Saffers take this one, probably vs Australia in the Final. England & Wales out in the Quarters. Ireland to make the semis despite never looking convincing. NZ aren’t a vintage side.

How does that even work?

England will have either Wales or Australia in the quarters and Wales have France or England (or maybe Argentina).
If you think Australia are a finalist then they probably win the group and Wales will be 2nd so England have to be 2nd in the group too or they'll play Wales..... and that means Wales would have to lose to France or Argentina......

England and Wales aren't both going out in the quarters one of the two is making it to the semis.

And with Ireland, they'll win their group so they'll have SA or NZ in the quarters. They're not beating either of them and they're going out at the first knockout stage. If you think SA are winning it all then you see Ireland beating NZ in the quarters. Sure Ireland have won 2 of their last 3 vs NZ but they were 0-27-1 in the previous 28. Ireland aren't making the semis.

I wouldn't be that surprised if the SA vs NZ match tomorrow is repeated again in the final with England and Australia being the losing semifinalists.

Someone gave me a fixtures list, I looked at who I thought would come first & second in each group and went from there.

Back