Rugby World Cup 2019

Who will win the RWC in 2019

• Total voters
I wouldn't be that surprised if the SA vs NZ match tomorrow is repeated again in the final with England and Australia being the losing semifinalists.

This is a highly likely outcome. Similar to England losing to SA in their opening fixture a few years back then matching them again in the final

Fiji undoubtedly a team full of beasts but unfortunately they aren’t very well drilled. If they were able to get together a little bit more they might actually be able to sort out their set piece and be a force to be reckoned with. I think they have issues with not being able to train/ meet up often due to financing issues and they don’t play many fixtures over a year.

It’s unfortunate that they’ve played Australia first who have basically shown a blue print on how to beat them here. They’re poor at the set piece and give too many penalties as a result. Playing a few more games together would have been very beneficial for Fiji. Hopefully they can turn Wales over in their last game though !!

Australia have looked good in the second half here

Fiji gassssed hard. Looks like they can’t go 80 minutes...

Shame about Fiji.
Strong, talented team, but usually fade.

This game has turned into a cracker of a game.

Good game.

Three good games today. I couldn’t be more excited for England’s game tomorrow

Springboks are monsterous but the All Blacks kept their composure.

The South African defensive line speed is shocking for guys that size.

Are these guys A level athletes?
Yes they are A-Level athletes and have to put there bodies on the line but don't get the disgusting amounts of money so called A-level athletes like Lebron and Brady get.

Last edited:
17 points in 5 minutes pretty much killed the game. After that it seemed the All Blacks were content to try out some attacking ideas like TJ boxing kicking up and unders for George Bridge to have a go at.

17 points in 5 minutes pretty much killed the game. After that it seemed the All Blacks were content to try out some attacking ideas like TJ boxing kicking up and unders for George Bridge to have a go at.

Regardless of their squad, that’s something the AB’s always appear to be capable of. Bang! Blink and they’ve run in 3 tries out of nowhere. Looks like I might have written them off too early - again...

Wish Fiji had the proper resources as they could easy compete with the top boys.

Back