Roxy vs Barber- How does it end?!

What a stupid question; right back at ya; what makes you think Kevin Lee is better than Khabib?

{<huh}

For starters, I don't think that. What's stupid is answering a question with another unrelated question.

You know, if the fight lasts for three rounds, Roxy might have chances, otherwise, Maycee is too dominant.

Your last sentence doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Zhang is calling for a fight with Valentina and saying she will beat her. How is that any different?

Again, majority of fighters believe they are or will be the best fighter in the world. It's the very reason they compete. To be the best.

Answer:
The question was stupid it wasnt even worth an answer...

Answer:
Zhang said she want to fight (challenge the "best") never said she'd beat Valentina, ("exactly my point") Barber has no class, undisciplined, disrespectul, and delusional.

Answer:
"I agree a fighter in the sport should be confident in their abilities. This is (irrelevant and has nothing to do with this) a fighter of Maycee's caliber doesnt have the credibility to claim she is better than the Flyweight and Straw-weight Champion. Her (resume) doesn't qualify, so yes "delusional." If you want to believe in this, you are delusional too. Its nothing personal everyone is entitled to their own opinion, except mine is not an "opinion" its stated facts.

What makes Antonina a better fighter than Cifers or Robertson? She hasn't fought anyone.

Cifers won her last two after facing Barber. She is definitely not a can.
she's not a can, bur maycee did have about a 20lb advantage on her

she's not a can, bur maycee did have about a 20lb advantage on her

She's a smaller strawweight but she's also been having success in the division, which Barber plans to return to.

Any result other than Marcy getting KO'd or choked stiff will be unsatisfactory.

Answer:
The question was stupid it wasnt even worth an answer...

I answered your retarded question which made no sense. The least you can do is reply to mine. Why is Antonina a good win but Cifer is a can? That makes no sense. They have the same UFC record.

Answer:
Zhang said she want to fight (challenge the "best") never said she'd beat Valentina, ("exactly my point") Barber has no class, undisciplined, disrespectul, and delusional.

She didn't just say she wanted the fight, she said she would beat Valentina as well as Joanna.

Answer:
"I agree a fighter in the sport should be confident in their abilities. This is (irrelevant and has nothing to do with this) a fighter of Maycee's caliber doesnt have the credibility to claim she is better than the Flyweight and Straw-weight Champion. Her (resume) doesn't qualify, so yes "delusional." If you want to believe in this, you are delusional too.

Barber is not the first nor will she be the last to claim she is going to be champion without having the high level resume first. Most fighters enter the sport planning to beat everyone and become champion.

Its nothing personal everyone is entitled to their own opinion, except mine is not an "opinion" its stated facts.

First learn to speak English properly, then learn what a fact is. This ain't it chief. You've already admitted you are biased and want her to get smashed.

I see Molly bully her around the cage until Roxane somehow gets her tangled on the ground for a submission.

I answered your retarded question which made no sense. The least you can do is reply to mine. Why is Antonina a good win but Cifer is a can? That makes no sense. They have the same UFC record.

She didn't just say she wanted the fight, she said she would beat Valentina as well as Joanna.

Barber is not the first nor will she be the last to claim she is going to be champion without having the high level resume first. Most fighters enter the sport planning to beat everyone and become champion.

First learn to speak English properly, then learn what a fact is. This ain't it chief. You've already admitted you are biased and want her to get smashed.

"First learn to speak English properly?"
"First learn to speak English properly?

You are a racist liberal. I have no interest in debating with you.

Last edited:
My bet's on Maycee. Roxy is hit or miss at the best of times and Barber's on a tear. Though I'm admittedly biased, as Maycee's one of my favorite prospects to watch right now.

Bear in mind that Maycee is fighting at 125 after missing weight at 115.

Cifers could happily fight at 105

Theres a big difference between fighting another green girl who you have 20lbs on, and fighting someone your own size who has 10 years more experience

You cherry pick a single fighter to avoid acknowledging someone else made a point.

Again.

Pathetic.

"First learn to speak English properly?

You are a racist liberal. I have no interest in debating with you.

Dude you are a classic race baiter which is hilarious to anybody who actually understands China.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Only now I discover that Roxy is 37 years old.....

For some weird reason, with all the cosplay pictures and stuff, there is a nerdy vibe going on, like you feel you are tappin' and she start talking about the new Bootstrap version, some C++ algorithm, or the internal chemistry of neutron stars.

Wood.

I love how everyone seems to be forgetting that Barber was getting outstruck with ease by little JJ Aldrich until she used size and strength to overwhelm her in the 2nd round.

Roxy is a crafty vet, and she's won plenty of fights she wasn't supposed to. Everyone thought she was going to get dominated by Val's sister recently, and ages ago they counted her out against KGB Lee, and she won both of those fights.

I just can't believe the UFC still pays her to compete.

I would like to thank the Vegas odds makers for that. Now if Cowboy can pull off the upset I can really cash in tonight

Last edited:
Hopefully with Roxy getting her hand raised and Barber unconscious.

<{jackyeah}>

tenor.gif

War Roxy.

Back