Roxy vs Barber- How does it end?!

Rambo89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How do you guys see this fight going?

Personally, I dont understand the hype with Barber. She's very exciting and aggressive but technique wise she doesn't honestly impress me, definitely not enough to call the next champ or hot prospect.

Will anyone be picking Roxy to win on Saturday night? She is tough as nails and a real vet who has seen people like Barber many times.

It ends with people turning the channel back on to watch the main card.

Barber finishes it with strikes either on the feet or on the ground.

Usually with most fans napping.
NSF-2-J_SleepFoundationorg_IfYouNapDuringDayCanYouSleepAtNight_Purchased_900x560.jpg

I'm pretty amazed at how big a fave Barber is. +700 on Roxanne.

Hopefully with Roxy getting her hand raised and Barber unconscious.

<{jackyeah}>

Roxanne has 0 athleticism, 0 power, 0 speed.
She is just well trained and has fighter spirit.

Maycee is 22 y/o fresh fighter and has all the confidence in the world.
I think she will get the TKO standing or following a KD.

Roxy will be doing well and then ends up loosing the fight as usual

It ends with Roxy smiling hugely before she dawns some nutty costume for the post fight presser.

8m80LKa.jpg

I’m betting on roxy, she will weather the storm then omaplata barber back to the early prelims

Roxy by some kind of weird ninja shit, after she gets her face beat in for 2 rounds.

rm4.jpg

Roxie wins by SherDork awkwardness. Roxie is tough enough to survive an initial burst. Jaycee tires out and becomes frustrated with Roxie's early UFC Polar Bear movement (awkward movement and bad vision). Jaycee basically gasses out and Rox wins a decision.

Women right? Decision.
This is what I came to say. Others have some funny responses, but this is the truth. There are some WMMA fighters/fights I get pretty excited about, but they're few and far between. My OCD compels me to watch every second of every fight on every card, so I groan whenever there's a WMMA fight that doesn't include any fighters that are actually there to throw down.

Back