Roxy vs Barber- How does it end?!

Im not underestimating Roxy at all, but I can see her getting bullied by Maycee. I'm basing that off the reactions of the girls that have been hit by her. She just seems like she has alot more sting to her punches the most of the girls in her division.
I would probably say Maycee & Araujo are the hardest hitters at 125.

Maycee Barbers (Record and Stat) MMA career---UFC:

"The Future" Barber had (3 challengers) since debut UFC.

A Rank#12. Gillian Robertson 7-0-07 (un-ranked)

A Rank#23. JJ Aldrich 6-0-07 (un-ranked)

A Rank#0. Hannah Cifers 5-0-08 (un-ranked)

Not impressive---Tko over Can's, doesn't make 1 a Prospect.

Credible Fighters with name recognition! They are (above average) and the people's choice, Barber need to be "un-groomed" anyone of the list would suffice; add sum!

Jessica Eye 15-7
Katlyn Chookagian 13-2
Jennifer Maia 17-6-1
Viviane Araujo 8-2
Andrea Lee 11-3
Joanne Calderwood 14-4
Antonina Shevchenko 8-1
Maryna Moroz 9-3
Mayra Bueno Silva 5-0

I will bet money on anyone of these over Barber's.

Last edited:
I just watched Barber fight Hannah cifers. I wasnt that impressed with her punches,but what i was impressed with is her willingless to inflict damage. She has a killer instinct that these other women dont have. When she wasnt really getting the job done with her punches,she resorted to head kicks and elbows,and once she had cifers hurt,she beat the fuckin shit out of her. So i am impressed. I think she will beat Modaferri.

Women right? Decision.

Maycee barber UFC record:

Win 8–0 Gillian Robertson TKO (punches) UFC on ESPN: Reyes vs. Weidman October 18, 2019 1 3:04 Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Win 7–0 JJ Aldrich TKO (knees and punches) UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Pettis March 23, 2019 2 3:01 Nashville, Tennessee, United States Flyweight debut.
Win 6–0 Hannah Cifers TKO (elbows and punches) UFC Fight Night: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez November 10, 2018 2 2:01 Denver, Colorado, United States
Win 5–0 Jamie Colleen TKO (elbows) Dana White's Contender Series 13 July 13, 2018 3 4:15 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Win

against nobody's
Still,most women dont have these kind of consistent finishes,no matter who they are fighting. Its promising at least. Plus she has a willingess to inflict damage however possible. She isnt content to have sparring matches like alot of women do.

Still,most women dont have these kind of consistent finishes,no matter who they are fighting. Its promising at least. Plus she has a willingess to inflict damage however possible. She isnt content to have sparring matches like alot of women do.

Loads of them do. In the regionals and for their first few UFC fights. Then they face a step up in competition.

There are tons of girls who came to the UFC 5-0, 6-0, with all finishes, got a couple of easy wins, and then when they stepped up in competition either lost, or battled to decision wins.

Example

Cynthia Calvillo, came to the UFC 3-0, first two fights she picks up finishes against easy opposition. 5-0, 4 finishes. Reputation as a big finisher.

Then steps up in competition. FOUR of her next five fights go to decision.

Example 2

Ariane Lipski. Comes to the UFC 10-3. Eight of those wins by finish. Reputation as a big finisher.

Then steps up in competition. All three of her UFC fights go to decision.

Example 3

Andrea Lee, comes to the UFC 7-2. Of her seven wins, only 1 went to decision. Reputation as a big finisher

Then steps up in competition. All of her UFC fights have gone to decision.

This was literally the first 3 girls i put into tapology. I probably could give you a list of 20 with similar situations if I took the time. Its very very common. (its also common amongst male fighters as well.)

At the moment Maycee is no different. Picks up finishes on regionals and his first few gift wrapped UFC fights. (One of them was about 25lb smaller than her).

Now, she steps up in competition.

I just watched Barber fight Hannah cifers. I wasnt that impressed with her punches,but what i was impressed with is her willingless to inflict damage. She has a killer instinct that these other women dont have. When she wasnt really getting the job done with her punches,she resorted to head kicks and elbows,and once she had cifers hurt,she beat the fuckin shit out of her. So i am impressed. I think she will beat Modaferri.

Bear in mind that Maycee is fighting at 125 after missing weight at 115.

Cifers could happily fight at 105

Theres a big difference between fighting another green girl who you have 20lbs on, and fighting someone your own size who has 10 years more experience

Theres a big difference between fighting another green girl who you have 20lbs on, and fighting someone your own size who has 10 years more experience
well,we'll see. I at least am impressed by her willingness to inflict pain,and not just trade sparring shots w people

Jessica Eye 15-7
Katlyn Chookagian 13-2
Jennifer Maia 17-6-1
Viviane Araujo 8-2
Andrea Lee 11-3
Joanne Calderwood 14-4
Antonina Shevchenko 8-1
Maryna Moroz 9-3
Mayra Bueno Silva 5-0

Eye would have a size and strength advantage and just clinch her to shit and win
Chook, just way too good a counter striker especially against someone so wild
Maia, isnt the same fighter as she was for whatever reason, but again too skilled. Would take her down and dominate on the ground.
Araujo, ground domination
Andrea Lee, very good judge of distance, another who would be able to steer clear of Maycee's wild swinging
JoJo, this would make me nervous cos JoJo tends to panic when people rush at her. That said, shes strong and her ground game is improving
Antonina, another one whos striking movement is so far ahead of Maycee in development that she would avoid Barbers telegraphed haymakers.
Maryna Moroz, she beats Moroz
Mayra Silva, would be interesting. depends if it stays standing

at the moment, I have her potentially beating 3 of those (moroz, silva, jojo)

Worst matchup there would be Chook. Katyln would counterpunch her face to strawberrys

Maycee Barbers (Record and Stat) MMA career---UFC:

"The Future" Barber had (3 challengers) since debut UFC.

A Rank#12. Gillian Robertson 7-0-07 (un-ranked)

A Rank#23. JJ Aldrich 6-0-07 (un-ranked)

A Rank#0. Hannah Cifers 5-0-08 (un-ranked)

Not impressive---Tko over Can's, doesn't make 1 a Prospect.

Credible Fighters with name recognition! They are (above average) and the people's choice, Barber need to be "un-groomed" anyone of the list would suffice; add sum!

Jessica Eye 15-7
Katlyn Chookagian 13-2
Jennifer Maia 17-6-1
Viviane Araujo 8-2
Andrea Lee 11-3
Joanne Calderwood 14-4
Antonina Shevchenko 8-1
Maryna Moroz 9-3
Mayra Bueno Silva 5-0

I will bet money on anyone of these over Barber's.

What makes Antonina a better fighter than Cifers or Robertson? She hasn't fought anyone.

Cifers won her last two after facing Barber. She is definitely not a can.

My bias towards Macy Barber's is not her look it's personnel. I dont like her attitude. She think she better than everyone; yes EVERYONE. Beat Valentina in 5 round dominate Zhang in 1 round;
I'm just waiting for the day that someone smashes her face inn, she need a Humble beating.
Just got done looking in the Flyweight division there are at least 8 or 10 potentials, that can beat the CRAP out Macy Barbers.

This is awesome feeling hopeful.

Every fighter who takes a fight with Valentina or Zhang believes they will beat them. They wouldn't take the fight otherwise. Majority of fighters are in this profession to be champion.

Why u hate?
Is it Modaferri fandom or you just hate Barber for whatever reason?
SRS question

Will be a one sided beating.

Loads of them do. In the regionals and for their first few UFC fights. Then they face a step up in competition.

There are tons of girls who came to the UFC 5-0, 6-0, with all finishes, got a couple of easy wins, and then when they stepped up in competition either lost, or battled to decision wins.

Example

Cynthia Calvillo, came to the UFC 3-0, first two fights she picks up finishes against easy opposition. 5-0, 4 finishes. Reputation as a big finisher.

Then steps up in competition. FOUR of her next five fights go to decision.

Example 2

Ariane Lipski. Comes to the UFC 10-3. Eight of those wins by finish. Reputation as a big finisher.

Then steps up in competition. All three of her UFC fights go to decision.

Example 3

Andrea Lee, comes to the UFC 7-2. Of her seven wins, only 1 went to decision. Reputation as a big finisher

Then steps up in competition. All of her UFC fights have gone to decision.

This was literally the first 3 girls i put into tapology. I probably could give you a list of 20 with similar situations if I took the time. Its very very common. (its also common amongst male fighters as well.)

At the moment Maycee is no different. Picks up finishes on regionals and his first few gift wrapped UFC fights. (One of them was about 25lb smaller than her).

Now, she steps up in competition.

Yes and Yes I dont think anyone can make a better argument for "The Future Barber" against the stated fact.

Good assesment dude very thorough in detail and most importantly stated with Facts

Every fighter who takes a fight with Valentina or Zhang believes they will beat them. They wouldn't take the fight otherwise. Majority of fighters are in this profession to be champion.

True I agree thats one way of looking at it. (The delusional way) I choose the latter the more evident with supporting facts the more plausible record and stats.

Future Barber: Beat Valentina from 1 to 5 round. Dominate Zhang in 2 round. Believe this and YOU too "Sir" are a delusional... Okie dokie.

What makes Antonina a better fighter than Cifers or Robertson? She hasn't fought anyone.

Cifers won her last two after facing Barber. She is definitely not a can.

What a stupid question; right back at ya; what makes you think Kevin Lee is better than Khabib?

Eye would have a size and strength advantage and just clinch her to shit and win
Chook, just way too good a counter striker especially against someone so wild
Maia, isnt the same fighter as she was for whatever reason, but again too skilled. Would take her down and dominate on the ground.
Araujo, ground domination
Andrea Lee, very good judge of distance, another who would be able to steer clear of Maycee's wild swinging
JoJo, this would make me nervous cos JoJo tends to panic when people rush at her. That said, shes strong and her ground game is improving
Antonina, another one whos striking movement is so far ahead of Maycee in development that she would avoid Barbers telegraphed haymakers.
Maryna Moroz, she beats Moroz
Mayra Silva, would be interesting. depends if it stays standing

at the moment, I have her potentially beating 3 of those (moroz, silva, jojo)

Worst matchup there would be Chook. Katyln would counterpunch her face to strawberrys

Yes I agree I'm not informed as you are but from what I know the three I did factor in the odds have Barber @ 60 of 40. Still I will root for 3 if they contended with Barber and bet out of principles.

Last edited:
True I agree thats one way of looking at it. (The delusional way) I choose the latter the more evident with supporting facts the more plausible record and stats.

Your last sentence doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Future Barber: Beat Valentina from 1 to 5 round. Dominate Zhang in 2 round. Believe this and YOU too "Sir" are a delusional... Okie dokie.

Zhang is calling for a fight with Valentina and saying she will beat her. How is that any different?

Again, majority of fighters believe they are or will be the best fighter in the world. It's the very reason they compete. To be the best.

Back