Roxy vs Barber- How does it end?!

With Roxy apologising over and over for breaking her Arm and then suggesting once she is healed she comes train at Syndicate

Ok, so it was her knee.. close enough

Save you told ya sos for after the fight. Roxy is on the way down, Barber is ascending.. 6 years ago I think it’s a different fight.... we’ll see shortly.

"told ya so"

Why u hate?
Is it Modaferri fandom or you just hate Barber for whatever reason?
SRS question

Im a fan of Roxy, she's got a great personality and is always happy and respectful which is more and more of a rarity these days.

As far as Maycee goes. I think one day she will be a solid fighter (but that day is a fair few years away). I do object somewhat to the UFC (bookies and media) hyping fighters up and ramming them down our throats when its clear they arent worth that hype yet.

This was always too much too soon. And the only one who really loses out sadly is Barber because she was rushed. So Im not a fan of Barbers attitude and behaviour (especially compared to someone like Roxy), but at the same time, I dont wish her any ill because it is what it is. She didnt create the hype train, the ufc, fans and media did

With Barber face down unconscious in a pool of her own blood

OptimisticCautiousBluebottlejellyfish-max-1mb.gif
YASSS WE DID IT

Back