Roxanne Modaferri

No way I could ever bet on Roxy, sorry.

Hats off to the people who made money off this.

Eh, I got it beat, with better odds. Your odds are terrible too, do some shopping, esp on such huge dogs bets...

I was gonna do another hit when it got to +775 at bol for 200, but forgot about it and then it dropped. :\

View attachment 712829

Who was that with? I think Aus betting sites are pretty shitty from what I recall.

Eh, I got it beat, with better odds. Your odds are terrible too, do some shopping, esp on such huge dogs bets...

I was gonna do another hit when it got to +775 at bol for 200, but forgot about it and then it dropped. :\

View attachment 712829

You would have gotten it beat if you posted this before the fight like the TC did. Did you make a thread about this play prior to the fight?

Fuck you too you fucking cumdumpster fucktard. AV bet me on the main then bitch?
giphy.gif

Please continue. You now have an audience. This 'gon be good.

I respect fighters that don't have to rely on natural athletic gifts.

And seeing as the knee injury occurred in round 2 , round one being a dominant round for Roxy pretty much make your opinion moot

3 round fight, dipshit.

There's a reason they're 3 rounds. Do you know why?

Because if you win one round you can lose the next two.

I respect fighters hustle, period. Naturally athletic or not. Roxy has really transformed herself into a tough bird but you sound like a dweeb in high school who was beat up by jocks.

"moot"? Come join the rest of us in 2020.

Go Roxy.

Last edited:
Fuck you too you fucking cumdumpster fucktard. AV bet me on the main then bitch?
I don't bet, so confused why I have a retard chatting me up? You talk like a dude who gets bullied in your community College.

Just because you're madly in love with someone you should watch everything going on.

Someone grabbing their knee, someone limping...yeah GREAT fight.

Roxy was looking good, no doubt but the fight was a shell of what it could have been.

Glad you enjoyed it.

You ever think Roxy help cause the bum knee?
If Maycee fought your sorry ass I bet her knee would have been fine the whole fight.

3 round fight, dipshit.

There's a reason they're 3 rounds. Do you know why?

Because if you win one round you can lose the next two.

I respect fighters hustle, period. Naturally athletic or not. Roxy has really transformed herself into a tough bird but you sound like a dweeb in high school who was beat up by jocks.

"moot"? Come join the rest of us in 2020.

Ah so you are a dick thinly trying to disguise it with an attempt at being witty...

Duly noted

Must suck when someone your age has to Google the word "moot" to figure out exactly what your elders are saying.

Go pound sand kiddo

View attachment 712829
Where would your post be if she lost though?

Who was that with? I think Aus betting sites are pretty shitty from what I recall.

Betonline, it got to +775 at the highest and I was gonna hit again but didn't. 5dimes had it at +650 right before start time though. If you use bitcoins it's easy to access most sites, but not sure what the legislation status for Aus ppl is.

You would have gotten it beat if you posted this before the fight like the TC did. Did you make a thread about this play prior to the fight?

Lol, this was a minor play, no reason to post it. Just did now cause I was browsing and saw the thread. Used to post some plays that I made back in the day, when I had low 5 figs bets/payouts. Don't really care about the sherdog cred yo.

I don't bet, so confused why I have a retard chatting me up? You talk like a dude who gets bullied in your community College.

You're from KC so I honestly don't know how you know Community colleges exist anyway lol

Chiefs going to lose too...so have fun living in that shit state with no redeeming qualities like your wife's/ sister's personality

Ah so you are a dick thinly trying to disguise it with an attempt at being witty...

Duly noted

Must suck when someone your age has to Google the word "moot" to figure out exactly what your elders are saying.

Go pound sand kiddo

I'd wager I'm older than you. Moot is a douche-sheep overused word.

Go back to lickin Roxy's box, dweeb.

You're from KC so I honestly don't know how you know Community colleges exist anyway lol

Chiefs going to lose too...so have fun living in that shit state with no redeeming qualities like your wife's/ sister's personality
Are you upset? It might be time to log off for the night. Perfect example of why nerds shouldn't Drink n Dog.

You ever think Roxy help cause the bum knee?
If Maycee fought your sorry ass I bet her knee would have been fine the whole fight.

Ah the delightful "if you fought this fighter..."

This was an easy win.

Later, turd.

I'd wager I'm older than you. Moot is a douche-sheep overused word.

Go back to lickin Roxy's box, dweeb.

Dweeb?

Care to wager on the age?

I watched the first moon landing on tv live in glorious black and white

Where would your post be if she lost though?

Posted cause it was relevant in this thread. I lost like 25k on Lawal vs. Newton 2 and posted that play after it lost either here or on another forum somewhere. Don't really care about showing plays on sherdog of all places lol.

Back