Roxanne Modaferri

Sijara Romero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you see this, please beat another hype train that is Maycee Barber.

Got $150 on ya girl, take it to the ground and work it, not standing.

Screenshot_20200119-103441_Chrome.jpg

Proof btw.

Last edited:
... is terrible and not worth prelim TV time

Dear Lord,
I am a sinner. I need Jesus Christ to come into my life and become my lord and savior. I give my life to you in Jesus' name. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My prayer is that you allow me to be a part of this tremendous event when Maycee Barber gets choked unconscious or KO'd stiff. Thank you.

You put 150$ on Roxanne? LMAO fucking weebs man.

Please show proof, that is hilarious.

Dear Lord,
I am a sinner. I need Jesus Christ to come into my life and become my lord and savior. I give my life to you in Jesus' name. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My prayer is that you allow me to be a part of this tremendous event when Maycee Barber gets choked unconscious or KO'd stiff. Thank you.
Ending made it all worth it. lol

Not expecting her to win, but the betting line is pretty ridiculous. If you've got 150 to spare, why tf not?

You put 150$ on Roxanne? LMAO fucking weebs man.

Please show proof, that is hilarious.

Weeb? Legit question what is that?

Maybe Barber is overrated as fuck, she basically beat nobodies and became #9 in the rankings, Antonina is fucken 12th who is 3-1, with Barber 4-0.

Modafferi may have seen title shots and not won in Invicta and UFC titles, but she is a solid gate keeper showing whether your opponent is ready for a top 5 opponent, which isn't a big deal at Flyweight let us be honest.

Good job backing up your opinion. Hope it pays off for you.

War Roxy!

giphy.gif

Shes goofy like the female version of Luke Cummo. lol

Hoping barber finishes her.

Weeb? Legit question what is that?

Maybe Barber is overrated as fuck, she basically beat nobodies and became #9 in the rankings, Antonina is fucken 12th who is 3-1, with Barber 4-0.

Modafferi may have seen title shots and not won in Invicta and UFC titles, but she is a solid gate keeper showing whether your opponent is ready for a top 5 opponent, which isn't a big deal at Flyweight let us be honest.
She (Maycee) beat JJ and Gillian soundly; I wouldn't call them "nobodies". She's well rounded, explosive, and has power in both hands. That spells death to an over the hill Roxanne Modafarri, and most of the division.

Maycee wins and you're out $150.

Hope it pays off. WMMA fights are just too darn dangerous to gamble on for my taste.

Roxy, whilst seemingly a nice person, is a relic of a previous era of wmma who has managed to hang on with the occasional win.

I wouldn't be dropping money on her in this one, but do you.

This has legendary thread potential once this shit gets bumped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back