Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

UG is for cucks and reddit if for casuals.

We are the true 6'5 250lb ripped Adonises who trane UFC and bang 10s everyday with the vastest MMA knowledge

UFC is just a joke

Roxxy wont get a top 5 cuz she isnt good for TV

And Cyborg, Nunes or DeRandamie is? Most of the WMMA fighters look like men or wish they were.

I don't think her looks will be a factor. Plus she actually has a really positive attitude. That goes a long way with fans.

My biggest criticism of Roxanne has always been that she seems physically weak and unathletic. Her last win was against a fighter who is notably physically strong for her division, and Roxanne handled her. I got nothing bad left to say, and I learned that crow goes down nicely with a little pepper.

I think Sherdog has always conceded that Modaferri is one of the nicest and most positive fighters in MMA.

She's a beast, wish her all the best, bet she's great to have a pint with.
Can't fault her athletic ability because she's fought at least 40 fuckin times, I hope she beats everyone in her awkwardly amazing way and gets a title shot.

I reckon she’s awesome, there’s something very authentic about her, plus she’s a real scrapper.

I just wanna see her fight for the belt.

Imagine Roxy as the main/comain

she definitely adds something different to the wmma scene.

I am very honored to have this post, actually. :D

Aww thanks! lol

Roxy, nice to... (sort of) make your acquaintance. We could use some bubbly personalities around here every now and then.

As you can see - many fans around. Hespect!

Guys, I've made it! (No social media gang, not a troll like most of y'all Twitter patters. Just a G in a Gi.)

Last week Roxy liked and quoted a post of mine in a thread about elbows. It was actually pretty damn cool.

I feel now special, too. She's as cool as they come.

To the "haters",
Come-At-Me-Bro-I-Said-Come-At-Me-Funny-Duck-Meme-Photo.jpg

I am not a wmma fan but her last fight was pretty good and she is a real vet she's been around fighting longer than I've been watching lol

And Cyborg, Nunes or DeRandamie is? Most of the WMMA fighters look like men or wish they were.

I don't think her looks will be a factor. Plus she actually has a really positive attitude. That goes a long way with fans.
Nunes and Cyborg knock people out. KOs always make for good tv. Stickers make for good tv, period.
I reckon she’s awesome, there’s something very authentic about her, plus she’s a real scrapper.

there’s a loser on YouTube who hates her, and swears up and down she’s not who everyone thinks she is. Of course, he also said it had nothing to do with her turning him down for an interview, so it obviously does.

Roxy has always been a public personality during her career. If she’s not who she presents herself as, then she deserves an acting award, carrying on an act for almost 20 years.

Back