Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last edited:
"I’m always the underdog, and it seems like the majority of fans on websites and social media keep saying “I’m going to get killed or smashed” just based on my looks. However, I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore."

{<redford}

Here is the quote:

So I’m always the underdog, and it seems like the majority of fans on websites and social media keep saying “I’m going to get killed or smashed” just based on my looks. However, I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore.

All fighters lurk here. human nature to care what others think.

I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore

Don't take us seriously Roxxy, we're just shitposting 90% of the time.

UFC is just a joke

Roxxy wont get a top 5 cuz she isnt good for TV

I fucking love Roxy. Such a scrappy fighter. Also derailing a hypetrain always gets you love.

I hope she wins one more and gets to fight for the title and make good money. I don't like her chances against my girl Valentina but still.

I support her, and wish her the best. It’s the classic underdog story.

UFC is just a joke

well that last comment is exactly what Roxanne was referring to.

Of all the fights on that card the Modafferi vs Barber fight was one of the best : watchable fun entertaining fights, so it WAS good TV.
It doesn't matter Roxanne doesn't look like your typical fighter, she's really good, she's really experienced, she's tough, and she won. Credit to her.

I'd rather watch her fight again 10 times than watch again the 40seconds-not-actually-a-fight-at-all that was the main event (the Cerrone fight).

So is she an underdog or a sherdog???

well that last comment is exactly what Roxanne was referring to.

Of all the fights on that card the Modafferi vs Barber fight was one of the best : watchable fun entertaining fights, so it WAS good TV.
It doesn't matter Roxanne doesn't look like your typical fighter, she's really good, she's really experienced, she's tough, and she won. Credit to her.

even dana said she wont get a top 5 and we both know why.

UFC is just a joke

Normally this would be the case and I would agree with you, but she might actually get a title shot. Val is slicing up that division like a hot knife thru butter, she needs people to fight.

LOL Sherdog confirmed for being the most honest forum about MMA.
Never change, sherbros

tenor.gif

Sherdog is like the final boss... The ultimate challenge. Only the strong can survive.

Oh.... and<Deported1>
Some mod please card TS for not including the quote

even dana said she wont get a top 5 and we both know why.
Nobody cares if she gets a Top5 or not, she WAS good TV in the UFC 246 event, one of the best fights on the card.

I'm here to watch MMA for legit, hard, competitive and entertaining fights.
- What are *you* here for? Haven't quite figured that out yet. Maybe you haven't figured it out yet either.

Back