Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

Just to let you know Roxanne any negative comments about you coming from this profile came the day when Sherdog profiles were switched and somebody else became me, that's the truth..!

giphy.gif

So, you’re transitioning? Is that what you’re saying?

Didn't realize so many fighters were so shook from this site lol. The honesty is real around here i guess.

I said mean things about Roxys loss to Nicco Montana. I apologise.

WAR goofy Nerd Girl.

She's not the hero we want. But she's the hero we need.

Eh, it's just the truth. We like her enough to tell it like it is. She earns a living by risking potentially massive damage to her body. Why would she want someone blowing smoke up her ass all of the time?
Besides, she needs a gimmick change. The whole nerd queen, nice to your opponents thing is played out. She needs to market herself as a swinging man killer that just fights to bring in money to pay for her bachelorette lifestyle. At least do some vignettes as a joke.

Sherdog is where it's at. Sherdog is a giver, the other forums are takers. There's a difference.

I'm sure a lot of fighters lurk.

Didn't realize so many fighters were so shook from this site lol. The honesty is real around here i guess.

If you were a public figure would you hang around a place where people are trashing you?

All fighters lurk here. human nature to care what others think.
Most people here are wrong and short sighted about almost everything, dont actually train themselves and know nothing about fighting

No fighter worth his / her salt gives a shit what the average fan thinks

All fighters lurk here. human nature to care what others think.

Exactly this. You'd be stupid to think that the fighters, red goof, and fertittas don't stop in on the regular to take a pulse, no matter how much they lie and deny it.

If you were a public figure would you hang around a place where people are trashing you?
Its not even just trashing

People here just talk a lot of shit about things they understand little about

No actual fighter wants to be around such stupidity.

Lots of them lurk but none of them take anything seriously

"I’m always the underdog, and it seems like the majority of fans on websites and social media keep saying “I’m going to get killed or smashed” just based on my looks. However, I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore."

{<redford}
Last week Roxy liked and quoted a post of mine in a thread about elbows. It was actually pretty damn cool.

The spirit bomb takes too long to create. Supes would just blitz Goku.

I'm pretty sure he'd just do what all guys on the receiving end of that thing do which is to stare at it in awe and fear until it lands.

I'm pretty sure he'd just do what all guys on the receiving end of that thing do which is to stare at it in awe and fear until it lands.

That's why you have to have buddies or teammates to distract him while Goku gathers his ki energy!! Team work :D #TeamZ

Man, that post by Roxanne was so wholesome. Hard not to be happy for her.

Back