Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

Well, the UG doesn't work half the damn time & Reddit is full of nancy-boys. Sherdog for me.

Not sure how you hate on the Happy Warrior? She's a veteran of the sport, always respectful & has worked her ass off. She may not be a champ but the sport needs more like her. Hespect.

Roxy could beat most Sherdoggers.

Hopefully Roxy isn't reading the delusional threads that suggest she should fight Valentina soon.

Always a big fan of Rox. On a side note is she still teaching in Japan? I heard you can only teach there for a maximum of 6 years.

:D I like how you guys are owning this fact.
giphy.gif

People are starting to wake up that Roxy's game has grown exponentially last year. She's been eating her spinach. I hope Jojo drops out. BE READY ROXXX!!!

Sherdoggers are usually the best judges of strength,speed,coordination,wrestling,striking,bjj,judo,good looks,hair lines,muscles,shook levels,goats, etc etc
Not to mention who’s looking Thick Solid and Tight (TST)

Sherdog has it's tards but I dunno....

I tend to listen to the more level headed peeps on here and there's quite a lot.

This place gets a bad rap for a few eggs.

Roxanne was actually logged on here about 30 minutes ago lol.

Don’t lose Rox, at least you know what us sherdoggers will do to you in a shoop thread if you do.

If you ever see a “Shoop Dat Roxanne Modiferri” thread I implore you to just look away

didnt she post here before? actually now that i remember, lots of fighters used to post here until the brock era... then it got filled with trolls and they don't want anything to do with sherdog.

didnt she post here before? actually now that i remember, lots of fighters used to post here until the brock era... then it got filled with trolls and they don't want anything to do with sherdog.
She's posting in this thread...

We did it, Sherbros.

The worst of the worst.

And that makes us the best.

Nothing to prove. She's a legit , well schooled, MMA fighter. Yeah Roxanne is alright. More power to her! Definitely a fan here now.

Last edited:
Back