Roxanne Modaferri mentions Sherdog in her latest blog post

War "Nerd Queen" Roxanne! :)

We love you!

Hey Roxanne,

Don’t get caught up in what we say about you or MMA. We’re more interested in discussing hairlines and washing Conor’s balls.

Regards.

I think it would be a huge huge mismatch though...beating barber is far different than beating valentina...

Nobody’s saying anything about beating Valen, just the title fight money for Roxanne might be a good deal for her. I dunno, I’m not her financial advisor.

Also

<LucyBless>

HI ROXY!

I think it would be a huge huge mismatch though...beating barber is far different than beating valentina...
Legit question.

Who at 125 right now is not mismatch against Valentina?

Until now she obliterated Cachoeira, Eye, Cookagian and dominated Carmouche.
Only competitive fight was against Joanna and still only lost one round.

At least Roxy beat Antonina. You have a story there.

Don't take us seriously Roxxy, we're just shitposting 90% of the time.
The fighter-bashing nature of that shitposting, however, keeps a lot of fighters from wanting to interact with us here, I'm sure.

Last edited:
for years, people used to trash on Roxy all the time, so I know exactly what she's talking about. this was way before she got involved with the UFC.

I do support you in your WMMA stance.

I would like WMMA more if they made the fighters came up through the ranks, just like MMA. Its hard to stomach a girl getting preferential treatment and main card or even co-main event when there are tons of guys that are way better fighting below.

Just doesn't seem right. 2020, gentlemen.
If it's about equality, put the divisions together. If it's not, they have an org dedicated already.

lol honestly in terms of dealing with internet heat sherdog really is the final boss cuz you fucks are brutal
not even reddit can compare and that's sayin somethin

"I’m always the underdog, and it seems like the majority of fans on websites and social media keep saying “I’m going to get killed or smashed” just based on my looks. However, I think I impressed everybody those weeks ago because now even people on SHERDOG are saying my striking looked sharp, and I shouldn’t be underestimated. Sherdoggers have been the worst, IMO. lol I’m an Underground girl. Reddit’s pretty cool, too. Maybe I’ll read more sherdog now that they’re not saying nasty things anymore."

{<redford}
Agreed, sherdoggers are the worst

well that last comment is exactly what Roxanne was referring to.

Of all the fights on that card the Modafferi vs Barber fight was one of the best : watchable fun entertaining fights, so it WAS good TV.
It doesn't matter Roxanne doesn't look like your typical fighter, she's really good, she's really experienced, she's tough, and she won. Credit to her.

I'd rather watch her fight again 10 times than watch again the 40seconds-not-actually-a-fight-at-all that was the main event (the Cerrone fight).

Not only that but Roxy is one of the best examples of the values that traditional martial arts are supposed to represent. There are better fighters, but damn few better people.

"My striking has improved so much that even a bunch of basement dwellers with diabetes who constantly claim that people like Jon Jones, Georges Saint Pierre or Fedor Emilianenko are overrated are actually willing to recognize it"

Or something like that. Which is actually true.

Sherdoggers are usually the best judges of strength,speed,coordination,wrestling,striking,bjj,judo,good looks,hair lines,muscles,shook levels,goats, etc etc

War Roxxy always been a fan!!

I am definitely with Roxy / Team Goku in the Goku vs. Superman debate. Don't think Supes can withstand the spirit bomb.
The spirit bomb takes too long to create. Supes would just blitz Goku.

Back