Roxanne Comments on Barber Taking The Microphone and Blaming Loss on Injury

Who would have won if Maycee hadn't got a knee injury?

• Total voters
Roxanne... you dont have to turn on the red light.

Nah, I can see well enough when we get close. I also squint so punches have less of a likelihood of hitting my eyeball. I've had so many corneal abrasions. Also, I feel like glasses make me look more intelligent. lol I am an English teacher after all.

Oh my see is here!

Roxy i'm sorry i gave up on you when i thought picking you up and slamming you was a weakness you will never get over.

Plz don't let the fighters do that to you anymore! You're a ninja fighter! You said so on Helwani a long time ago.

I'm an mtg dork and I like your style girl. Stay active!

"Not my philosophy as a mixed martial artist"

What does that even mean?

Shit even Goku would take advantage of other peoples injuries and weaknesses

Martial Artist, not mixed martial artist.

"Not my philosophy as a mixed martial artist"

What does that even mean?

Shit even Goku would take advantage of other peoples injuries and weaknesses
she was already winning easily. It's like how Aldo held back once he had Faber hurt instead of keep kicking his leg.

No, he wouldn't have. Remember, he was gonna let Freeza go if he promised to leave the Earth alone, but Freeza tried to sneak attack him so he had to cut him in half. He also told Jiren not to die or they can't any more epic battles. :)

The worst was when he gave cell that sensu bean.

Nah, I can see well enough when we get close. I also squint so punches have less of a likelihood of hitting my eyeball. I've had so many corneal abrasions. Also, I feel like glasses make me look more intelligent. lol I am an English teacher after all.

LOL! Keep that happy warrior spirit alive. You're an inspiration to many including me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back