Roxanne Comments on Barber Taking The Microphone and Blaming Loss on Injury

Who would have won if Maycee hadn't got a knee injury?

• Total voters
Roxanne is a martial artist, she may not have the best skill set, but she's a warrior. She has only been KO'd once in her career, 3 submission losses and 12 decisions. She's a WMMA pioneer and Maycee looked bad in her loss and, injury aside, acted like she gave Roxanne that fight. Maycee has zero personality, she's not interesting, she's not like Valentina, Nunes, and never will be. She's a hype job being pushed on us and Roxanne is a true martial artist, and showed this from this interview.

I'll watch Maycee fight, but I want her to lose. She is so off putting. Sorry.

An english teacher destroyed Danas cash cow ...

get rekt pink goof

Lol at that poll, currently sitting at 49-1.

Respect to @McJitsu for going against the grain.

I have always been a Roxi fan because of her attitude and long term commitment to the sport. 17 years she has been at it now! And she has fought every one of those years.

It's obvious she has been working very hard. She looked a lot physically different in that fight. You can see she has made a real effort towards her fitness and strength, and it paid off.

Carmouche

Roxanne-Modafferi.jpg

Barber

120_Roxanne_Modafferi.jpg

If you look at her last 4 or 5 losses, it's not like she has just been getting blown out of the water. I don't see her beating Valentina, but even if she could get a TS, that would be great for her.
All she needs is lasik so she can stop squinting every 2 seconds. Must be bat blind.

War Roxy. Future event headliner.

She was on Ariel's and said "she was doing a great job of blocking my punches with her face"

I laughed cuz it's true.

Demian Maia said the same thing. It's a pretty normal martial artist attitude.
I always thought Maia was a bit light in the loafers.

Take your Chi shit back to the dojo, we're here to worship at the altar of violence.
<{JustBleed}>

I always thought Maia was a bit light in the loafers.

Take your Chi shit back to the dojo, we're here to worship at the altar of violence.
<{JustBleed}>
The way I see it, every MMA competitor is some combination of three things;

Athlete
Martial Artist
Fighter

Some, like Mike Perry, are almost all Fighter.

Others, like Modafferi and Maia, are almost all Martial Artist.

I like both kinds.

The way I see it, every MMA competitor is some combination of three things;

Athlete
Martial Artist
Fighter

Some, like Mike Perry, are almost all Fighter.

Others, like Modafferi and Maia, are almost all Martial Artist.

I like both kinds.

That's noble and very fanlike of you. We've got the ADCC for that.
#andbangtheyshall

Somebody needs to go get Wonderboy's Nicest Motherfucker belt and give it to Roxy.

Demian Maia said the same thing. It's a pretty normal martial artist attitude.
I was thinking the same thing. Refreshing to not hear some low IQ degenerate and people don't like it.

Roxy cost herself 50 grand by being too nice. She could have easily finished Barber.

Roxy is a Sherdog dime.....to all the virgins on here who are being honest with their real life rating system.

Back