Rousimar Palhares use to do awful things in the ufc. But today..

Amsterdamn

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
He got destroyed after the opponent holds the fence for hours. But i dont care hiihihi..

Paul Harris is as dirty as they come.
Karma is a bitch for dirty harry

Best news I’ve seen all day. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy.

Yes he was pretty bad...

paul-harris.jpg

Dude is a psychopath. Either that, or mildly retarded.

Regardless, it was a delight to see him lose consciousness

What was even dumber was the stupid, little fan base he had going. Couldn't believe that scumbag had fans.

I mean Paul Harris had some issues, but it's not any prettier all these people enjoying another's misfortune.
*puke*

Anytime Paul Harris gets KO’d It makes me giggle like a school girl inside. He’s a waste of skin and bones and a lame excuse of a human.

Can't feel too bad about this one.

I loved that 4-fight streak where Paul Harris subbed the shit out of boring-ass Pierce, Fitch, Carl, and Shields, but watching him get KO'ed is just as fun

Got some sensitive fans around here likely the same type of people who go and cry to HR at work about everything.

Almost all his recent offenses were horse shit looking at Pierce and Shields the hold was off within a second of the ref touching him and both men and the a bunch of whiny fans were screaming foul.

The only one that stands out to me was the very 1st one in the ADCC.

It was bad but nothing really worth mentioning, but i guess it shows that he is a one trick pony, going for the leg got him KO'd, didnt something similar happened to him against Marquardt?

Nice finish, I watched it twice for the enjoyment.

Rousimar vs Gilbert Yvel, make it happen!!

<{JustBleed}>

Where do they find these novice assed referees? Some of these guys are just terrible. The refs from the athletic commissions are often disappointing, but the refs in some of these promotions not governed by commissions are far worse.

Back