Rousimar Palhares use to do awful things in the ufc. But today..

He got destroyed after the opponent holds the fence for hours. But i dont care hiihihi..

meh.

Haters celebrating are hypocrites.
Either you are against it or not.
If you celebrate someone pulling a dirty move, you have absolutely no basis to scream and cry when the guy you don't like wins that way.

meh.

Haters celebrating are hypocrites.
Either you are against it or not.
If you celebrate someone pulling a dirty move, you have absolutely no basis to scream and cry when the guy you don't like wins that way.

fence grap and try to break your opponents legs after the ref tells you to stop is the same?

ok..

He got destroyed after the opponent holds the fence for hours. But i dont care hiihihi..

He didn’t really hold any submissions too long in the UFC. He got a raw deal and is the most exciting grappler in MMA history.

The Pierce one in particular he let go of immediately. I’m still pissed at the treatment be received

fence grap and try to break your opponents legs after the ref tells you to stop is the same?

ok..
Kid, cheating is cheating.
You celebrate someone cheating, you are a scumbag just like the guy who cheated. And if both cheated, both deserve your ire... unless it is fake as you are.

Paul Harris was deranged. I almost feel bad for him. He grew up in a really shitty situation.

You celebrate someone cheating, you are a scumbag just like the guy who cheated. And if both cheated, both deserve your ire... unless it is fake as you are.

giphy.gif

Almost as great as what Belcher did to him.

cheating is cheating uses the same logic that people use to compare murder/massacres with car robbery or speeding, after all, it's all crime, right?

that's stupid asf.

cheating is cheating uses the same logic that people use to compare murder/massacres with car robbery or speeding, after all, it's all crime, right?

that's stupid asf.
Nah, kid.
Both crimes are punished. It matters little if one gets one year and the other life in prison.

You, on the other hand LIKE one guy cheating while foaming off the mouth when someone else cheats... you are a hypocrite.

It matters little if one gets one year and the other life in prison.
It matters a lot. That's why to this day this topic is always being debated in any country in the world and different judges have different opinions about it.

My favorite was when he tried to call timeout in one of his fights in the ufc only to get tko’d for it lol.

Guy is a roided out cheat who consistently tried to inflict career ending injuries to his opponents well after they tapped.

People hate Palhares for his sub holding while supporting guys who follow up on clearly unconscious opponents with strikes. The latter is clearly worse, I'll take a broken leg over a Dan Henderson flying elbow any day of the week, yet the latter doesn't see the outrage or criticism Palhares has had. Unless you're outraged by both, you're a hypocrite.

This coming from one of the biggest Cyborg defenders

{<jordan}

Funny he was going for the ankle when the barrage started

belcher schooling his ass was awesome. fuck this guy

It matters a lot. That's why to this day this topic is always being debated in any country in the world and different judges have different opinions about it.
Kid, you are dumb.
I got that.

Every time someone breaks the law, they shall be punished.

There ain't no crime, big or small that are applauded by any judge.

So claiming that the crime you are applauding "is ok" just shows you are a dumb little hypocrite who thinks that just because you liked the crime, it doesn't warrant punishment.

Back