Rousimar Palhares use to do awful things in the ufc. But today..

And yet you took offense of me noting that people cheering for a cheater because they dislike the other guy.... for being a cheater.

Kid, you are a hypocrite by your own standards.
I didn't took offense for anything, i corrected your stupid statement where you was acting like all crimes/fouls are equal, i don't think someone cheating should be celebrated.

That said, Palhares loss should.

"Kid", let me tell you, you're a dumb human being.

he got his face beat in fairly by a big viking guy. it is sad that people laugh when someone had to resort to grabbing the fence in order to win.

I didn't took offense for anything, i corrected your stupid statement where you was acting like all crimes/fouls are equal, i don't think someone cheating should be celebrated.

That said, Palhares loss should.

"Kid", let me tell you, you're a dumb human being.
Kid, you can try, but you can't hide.
You are triggered as fuck, and you are too stupid to understand you already agreed with me.
It doesn't matter if they are equal or different.
You celebrate one while bashing the other. You are a hypocrite.

Cry all you want, have a hissy fit, but nothing will change this fact.

His career has really gone downhill.

That was so satisfying to watch. Karma for low IQ Palhares!

Got some sensitive fans around here likely the same type of people who go and cry to HR at work about everything.

Almost all his recent offenses were horse shit looking at Pierce and Shields the hold was off within a second of the ref touching him and both men and the a bunch of whiny fans were screaming foul.

The only one that stands out to me was the very 1st one in the ADCC.
Shields was more about the eye gouging brotha.

If I'm being honest, the fight should have been stopped and dude should have been penalized. I get that it is natural to want to grab the fence, and I am forgiving of a short grab from time to time. Dude grabbed the fence way too long though. That was ridiculous.

That said, I don't feel sorry for Palhares. 'Tis what 'tis.

Back