Rousimar Palhares use to do awful things in the ufc. But today..

This coming from one of the biggest Cyborg defenders

{<jordan}

LOL You are incredibly stupid.
If anything, it shows I don't like haters... be it against Cyborg or against anyone else.

Oh, and BTW, I am not a hypocrite who thinks cheating is OK as long as it is against you hate.

Kid, you are dumb.
I got that.

Every time someone breaks the law, they shall be punished.

There ain't no crime, big or small that are applauded by any judge.

So claiming that the crime you are applauding "is ok" just shows you are a dumb little hypocrite who thinks that just because you liked the crime, it doesn't warrant punishment.
No one said that. But you actually said that "it doesn't matter", no sir, you're wrong, the type of crime MATTERS a lot. The gravity of your foul at MMA also does.

No one said that. But you actually said that "it doesn't matter", no sir, you're wrong, the type of crime MATTERS a lot. The gravity of your foul at MMA also does.
LOL
try to change what I said, kid?
I merely said both warranted punishment.

You are the one trying to claim some crimes are good just because they are against you don't like.

You are the one trying to claim some crimes are good just because they are against you don't like.
No one is saying that either, fact is some crimes are "more ok" than others, despite not one crime being exactly "ok".

Same for fouls at MMA, some are more acceptable than others, eye gouging for example is much worse than grabbing the fence, soccer kicks are much worse than touching a open cut etc

LOL You are incredibly stupid.
If anything, it shows I don't like haters... be it against Cyborg or against anyone else.

Oh, and BTW, I am not a hypocrite who thinks cheating is OK as long as it is against you hate.

But apparently cheating is OK as long as the cheater has "haters" who call out her cheating.

Solid reasoning.

Either way, great avatar.

Leg locks are so inefficient in MMA, even an elite guy like Palhares will eventually be pounded out using this strategy

The flushing was an absolute joy to watch. Absolute delight.

Got some sensitive fans around here likely the same type of people who go and cry to HR at work about everything.

Almost all his recent offenses were horse shit looking at Pierce and Shields the hold was off within a second of the ref touching him and both men and the a bunch of whiny fans were screaming foul.

The only one that stands out to me was the very 1st one in the ADCC.

Oh be quiet.

Fouling is a lame way to win, it’s not being “whiny”. Palhares’ history doesn’t excuse it.

Go be an internet badass on the the WWE forums with the rest of the kids.

I mean Paul Harris had some issues, but it's not any prettier all these people enjoying another's misfortune.
*puke*

I agree, but holding subs too long and risking your opponent's long-term career and health is more than "some issues." I was happy to see Belcher and Lombard KO him (and I don't like Lombard either), but I really don't like to see anyone fight until they're full-blown CTE...which is Paul Harris' current path.

Got some sensitive fans around here likely the same type of people who go and cry to HR at work about everything.

Almost all his recent offenses were horse shit looking at Pierce and Shields the hold was off within a second of the ref touching him and both men and the a bunch of whiny fans were screaming foul.

Shields claimed he cheated throughout the fight (I never saw it so I'm not sure). He held subs too long for a bunch of fights (Drwal, etc.), not just those two. And risking a knee injury is one of the worst things you can do to an opponent.

big fan of your namesake. joe is the man.

I'm curious though..what do you make of the eye pokes on Jake though? Don't get me wrong, Jake re-defined eye poking against GSP and Jake also struck Palhares after the bell. Not suggesting he's a saint by any means but I have a hard time believing that the eye gouges weren't intentional.

That was blatant cheating but after seeing him repeatedly gauge Jake Shield's eyes it's hard to feel really bad for him.

No one is saying that either, fact is some crimes are "more ok" than others, despite not one crime being exactly "ok".

Same for fouls at MMA, some are more acceptable than others, eye gouging for example is much worse than grabbing the fence, soccer kicks are much worse than touching a open cut etc
And yet you took offense of me noting that people cheering for a cheater because they dislike the other guy.... for being a cheater.

Kid, you are a hypocrite by your own standards.

Back