Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

Rousey spreads the ignorance that Winstrol gave Cyborg 20lbs of muscle mass. The general population doesn't know anything about "roids" and says "yeah good point Ronda!"

Yep because I'm sure Cyborg has only every used Winstrol. She probably thought Testosterone, HGH? Nah that's to serious I'm only going to use Winstrol the rest of that stuff is cheating. Rousey isn't spreading anything she's assuming that all Cyborg was caught using was the winstrol. While not being caught using all the other things she's on. They have testosterone that can leave your body over a night you know that right?

Sure let's reward the cheater with a fight on her terns....Dumbass!!!

Reward???? Hey pal, this is a sports combat entertainment business. We want to see people fight competitively. If you want to see rewards, go watch your special Olympics.

I think it is hilarious how Ronda talks so much negative shit about people and how she would be able to beat up men. Well girl, now is your chance to prove us wrong.

Last edited:
"I could beat anyone at any given time. Even Cain Velasquez.... Just not Cyborg with a potential of steroids. That I have no chance and will continue to duck for the remainder of my career"-RR

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

vs.

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

11348123_850465908370871_291090503_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Goddamn. This man has been fighting women for years. Is that even legal.

JirBF2l.jpg

Even with far less muscle mass and definition, you'd be crazy to think Cyborg could ever make 115. Her frame is naturally way larger than most bantamweights - she dwarfs Miesha and Holm, which in turn are among the larger fighters in the weight class.

I agree Cyborg can't make 115, but Meisha is not a large bantamweight. She has said that she could easily make 125 if they had the division and she walks around in the low 140's. I believe it was on the MMA Junkie podcast. Don't know about Holm, she seems like a bigger girl.

I agree Cyborg can't make 115, but Meisha is not a large bantamweight. She has said that she could easily make 125 if they had the division and she walks around in the low 140's. I believe it was on the MMA Junkie podcast. Don't know about Holm, she seems like a bigger girl.

I mostly meant in relation to the rest of the division. She has been significantly bigger than all her UFC opponents except for Ronda and maybe Eye. I'm sure the lack of a flyweight division means a lot of the bantamweights are fighting at a suboptimal division.

Why do people constantly think, that quitting roids makes you shrink??

Most of the guys I know who took steroids, gained like 20 pounds, lost 7 after it was done, and within 6 months of natural, hard training, they gained the 7 pounds back.

A couple of cycles like that, will increase your weight a lot permanently, and with hard training, you won't lose your gains just because you don't take roids anymore ...

So either Cybro is still juicing or she's purposefully training hard to keep her size and remain outside of Honda's weight class...where all the money happens to be.

You just can't fix stupid I guess.

I look the same as I did when I was on the gear and that was years ago so does that means Im still on the juice. Hell no

So either Cybro is still juicing or she's purposefully training hard to keep her size and remain outside of Honda's weight class...where all the money happens to be.

You just can't fix stupid I guess.

You have a wonderful imagination young man, but do you have any proof of these accusations?

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

vs.

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

11348123_850465908370871_291090503_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Naturally almost small enough to make 115? Even if you take away all the muscle she is still much taller and larger framed than meisha tate.

All Cyborg is doing is taking care of her own self. She is milking Zuffa for 100K a fight right now. Eventually the buck will stop and she'll be told make the weight or we are done paying your fee. During that process she'll probably bank another two fights from them. If she fails she'll just go over to Bellator and make some cash.

Herself and her people aren't stupid. They know if she makes 135 and goes to the UFC she has the potential to make more money in one fight then she has in her whole career added up. She wins, big money continues to role in for years. Even losing to Rousey and she'll make good money for years and a potential for another massive pay day against Rousey.

Point is I think they know she doesn't have the dedication to make the weight and her current course is best for her bank account.

The fact of the matter is she has to make 135 or there is no fight. As it has been for the last three years. UFC is not making a catchweight, and people can sit here and bitch all they want, but unless Ronda somehow loses all her drawing power and UFC does it for the money, it's 135 or bust.

Cyborg once already asked out of her contract, now signed on again to fight at 135, so she either makes 135 or for a second time asks out of her contract.

JirBF2l.jpg

Even with far less muscle mass and definition, you'd be crazy to think Cyborg could ever make 115. Her frame is naturally way larger than most bantamweights - she dwarfs Miesha and Holm, which in turn are among the larger fighters in the weight class.

Hahaha, sheep actually use this pic as a comparison. Bigfoot is real

Take it for what it is, Marloes Coenen fought Cyborg twice and fun fact ... said that Cyborg hit less hard the second time she fought her.

So what's the hold up? Coenen fought Cyborg twice and still wants to fight her as Coenen's retirement fight.

Source: http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videointerview/Marloes-Coenen-Bellator-130-PostFight-Interview-6895

I only post the above link because I don't know how to embed the following:

<script src="http://www.springboardplatform.com/js/overlay"></script><iframe id="shd015_1089843" src="http://cms.springboardplatform.com/embed_iframe/113/video/1089843/shd015/sherdog.com/10/1/" width="645" height="390" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I think people should just let go of the fact that Cyborg took roids nearly 4 year ago. My thinking was that America was the home of "second chances". But apparently not if you take steroids. This fight will never happen. Because if they were about there money it would've happen already.

Anderson get gets grilled, why should Cybro get a pass?

There is nothing natural about Cyborg.

She could make 135 if not for the roids.

Here is what she used to look like when she used to look like a natural woman.

4.jpg

Back