Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

Why do people constantly think, that quitting roids makes you shrink??

Most of the guys I know who took steroids, gained like 20 pounds, lost 7 after it was done, and within 6 months of natural, hard training, they gained the 7 pounds back.

A couple of cycles like that, will increase your weight a lot permanently, and with hard training, you won't lose your gains just because you don't take roids anymore ...

Yes, let's compare weigh-in pictures with fight day pictures, morons.

because her face changes from a man's back to a woman's during that 24 hour period.

:rolleyes:

Cyborg nuthuggers sure do bitch a lot but never present any of their own evidence to support their claims.

If she's not on steroids she is trying hard as hell not to make 135. I don't see how its not ducking.

Not ducking? Lmfao you're a clown. She can't make it so just get off it.

She can beat any man alive but can't move up 5 pounds for a catchweight.

Rousey spreads the ignorance that Winstrol gave Cyborg 20lbs of muscle mass. The general population doesn't know anything about "roids" and says "yeah good point Ronda!"

Cris rubs me the wrong way. I am not a doctor and hey maybe she's a freak of nature. But like nobody needed to tell me that Bruce Jenner was half way to a woman it's just very very obvious when looking at CC that she is half way to becoming a man.

And the weight discussion is a puzzle to me. How would it not be possible for her to make 135? I have nothing new to add here, but it's just super silly to claim it is impossible for her to make weight. A starting point would be high weight, low reps and a bunch of cardio. Of course she will have to lose muscle mass and potentially recalibrate her system to the new weight but it's fairly standard procedure. p.s. I am not saying it is easy, but it is far from impossible, I don't get that argument.

All that said, it might be best for Ronda to pull a no comment on the topic. She has nothing to gain from talking about it.

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

vs.

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

11348123_850465908370871_291090503_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

JirBF2l.jpg

Even with far less muscle mass and definition, you'd be crazy to think Cyborg could ever make 115. Her frame is naturally way larger than most bantamweights - she dwarfs Miesha and Holm, which in turn are among the larger fighters in the weight class.

Rousey spreads the ignorance that Winstrol gave Cyborg 20lbs of muscle mass. The general population doesn't know anything about "roids" and says "yeah good point Ronda!"

Yeah, it's my understanding that the PED she failed for is a cutting agent which doesn't really agree with the claim it made her larger. Although to be fair I wouldn't blame Ronda for assuming Cyborg is on other types of performance enhancers.

Yeah, it's my understanding that the PED she failed for is a cutting agent which doesn't really agree with the claim it made her larger. Although to be fair I wouldn't blame Ronda for assuming Cyborg is on other types of performance enhancers.

no. Stanazolol is commonly used as part of a "cutting cycle" by bodybuildings because it does not aromatize. It is, however, most definitely an anabolic steroid, with all that this implies, including muscle growth.

It's such a trolljob when people post that Rhonda should move up or that she is scared. I mean no one really believes that right?

Rhonda's vitriol towards Cyborg is based on the sheer nerve of a relative unknown like Cyborg who was busted for roids demanding a catch-weight fight with a Champion and a massive star.

If I was Rhonda I'd say:

"Who the fuck are you asking anything of me. I'm the draw, I'm the Champ, I'm your meal ticket, you are my bitch and do what I say you gotta do to fight me."

Any Sherdogger who wouldn't say the same in Rhonda's shoes is a beta imo.

If you're stupid enough to believe that I have a Sno-cone franchise opportunity for you in Siberia....

All she has to do is take her up on it and we will all know if I am "stupid enough to believe"

And the woman who challenges male boxers to fights, who thinks she could beat heavyweight men, continues to gripe about fighting a woman who fights 10 pounds above her...

I think people should just let go of the fact that Cyborg took roids nearly 4 year ago. My thinking was that America was the home of "second chances". But apparently not if you take steroids. This fight will never happen. Because if they were about there money it would've happen already.

Back