Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Invariably, as with any Rousey interview spot, the conversation turned to Cris Cyborg and a possible showdown between the two powerhouses of WMMA. Ronda once again stated that if the fight takes place, it has to be at 135, and hinted that she had difficulty believing that the Brazilian Invicta featherweight champion might not be done with performance enhancing drugs.

"That's the thing, when you look at these people from before, when they're using, and after, when they're not, they look entirely different. And

She's a cyborg. Steroids don't make you lose metal when you get off them.

If she's not on steroids she is trying hard as hell not to make 135. I don't see how its not ducking.

She has the same neck as Kurt angle...wtf is natural about that?

Seems reasonable. I mean look at people like Overeem and Belfort.

Ronda also made the point of looking at Cyborg when she 25 and looking at her now.

She has a point you know

She is a naturally large woman what she was caught using burns fat and what she took wasn't injected but in pill form. We all know if her muscle was gained from roids she would have shrunk in a heart beat after being off for a year just look at Overeem.

She is a naturally large woman.

She is naturally almost small enough to make 115.

you probalby don't see the difference ....

4CxJNh3.jpg

vs.

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

11348123_850465908370871_291090503_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

She is a naturally large woman what she was caught using burns fat and what she took wasn't injected but in pill form. We all know if her muscle was gained from roids she would have shrunk in a heart beat after being off for a year just look at Overeem.

Yeah, I don't get the constant witch hunt. She's been clean for a while and hasn't shrunk at all. That's not how steroids work.

Don't be scared Ronda she has agreed to undergo Olympic style testing if that will calm your knocking knees.......

Yes, let's compare weigh-in pictures with fight day pictures, morons.

Don't be scared Ronda she has agreed to undergo Olympic style testing if that will calm your knocking knees.......

If you're stupid enough to believe that I have a Sno-cone franchise opportunity for you in Siberia....

Rousey rather fight sub par competition instead of testing herself. Is normal.

Back