Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

Ronda is totally disregarding the fact that Cyborg could offset the loss of steroids with better, more efficient training etc. Just because she weighs the same as during her roiding days doesn't mean that she can't be clean.

she's simply prepping for the inevitable day in which cyborg pounds her into the dust within the first round.

Reward???? Hey pal, this is a sports combat entertainment business. We want to see people fight competitively. If you want to see rewards, go watch your special Olympics.

I think it is hilarious how Ronda talks so much negative shit about people and how she would be able to beat up men. Well girl, now is your chance to prove us wrong.

When you give something to someone on the terms they want when they've proven to be a cheat in the past that's rewarding them.....You can't be this stupid can you???? Then again you made a Special Olympics remark so maybe you are....

She has the same neck as Kurt angle...wtf is natural about that?

if that's true, then that is a negative

Angle's neck is rekt as fuk

he won olympic gold with a broken freakin' neck!

But that is exactly what happens when you stop taking them, you lose your chemical gains, and rather quickly too .. quit spinning. Cyborg is not naturally an abnormally large woman, period.

Not really.

Depends on what you take.

Cyborg tested positive for Winstrol....a steroid that is typically used when trying to cut.

Winstrol isn't going to make you big, bro.

Why do people constantly think, that quitting roids makes you shrink??

Most of the guys I know who took steroids, gained like 20 pounds, lost 7 after it was done, and within 6 months of natural, hard training, they gained the 7 pounds back.

A couple of cycles like that, will increase your weight a lot permanently, and with hard training, you won't lose your gains just because you don't take roids anymore ...

I agree.

First of all most steroid users are already seasoned weightlifter and then go the extra mile with gear...

Then you look at how abnormally/freakishly large cyborg is, and that is a female we are talking about, a gender that does not produce large amount of testosterone to build huge bulging muscles....

If people think cyborg just did a little something to cut weight they are SO naive. That physique is a marvel of modern science.

To get that big, being rational here, you are talking about years of use

(as steroids are a cycling drug when used in that manner anyway and she had to try to beat tests, she easily could have cycled around tests and fucked up the timing or gotten carried away once)

She would have gained enough (even factoring losses after a cycle, some of which can be gained back, but even if not the next cycle will get that mass back and more anyway...) that she would not just shrivel away after a cycle

She would have to change the way she eats, change the way she lifts and change the way she does cardio to make the weight now. She would have to lose muscle mass, which can be done, but she would have to work towards that which it just doesn't seem like she is doing since she seems as massive as ever now when the big money fight is at 135

I think people should just let go of the fact that Cyborg took roids nearly 4 year ago. My thinking was that America was the home of "second chances". But apparently not if you take steroids. This fight will never happen. Because if they were about there money it would've happen already.

She looks like a man. She really does. And the amount of lean muscle mass she carries while being a woman with no testicles is alarming.

I'm no Dr. but there's no way in hell a woman gets muscles in her freakin face from being clean like that......Forget her body just look at her face...She looks like Wand's twin brother....
This chic/dude/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit has been juicing for a long long time.

Back