Rousey to Cyborg: If you look the same when you were using, what changed?

You have a wonderful imagination young man, but do you have any proof of these accusations?
Other than the fact that she's been caught cheating and has posted pics boasting of her increased weight?

Cris rubs me the wrong way. I am not a doctor and hey maybe she's a freak of nature. But like nobody needed to tell me that Bruce Jenner was half way to a woman it's just very very obvious when looking at CC that she is half way to becoming a man.

And the weight discussion is a puzzle to me. How would it not be possible for her to make 135? I have nothing new to add here, but it's just super silly to claim it is impossible for her to make weight. A starting point would be high weight, low reps and a bunch of cardio. Of course she will have to lose muscle mass and potentially recalibrate her system to the new weight but it's fairly standard procedure. p.s. I am not saying it is easy, but it is far from impossible, I don't get that argument.

All that said, it might be best for Ronda to pull a no comment on the topic. She has nothing to gain from talking about it.

You are right. This seems to be an endless discussion because some people are mentally retarded and can't comprehend how a human body(especially female) works. I've seen female natural bodybuilders with less muscle than Cyborg.

She is not a freak of nature, because she didn't always look like this. Her testosterone levels might be slightly higher than an average woman's levels, but they're still lower than in any healthy male, even a male who doesn't have a genetic predisposition to build muscle easily.

I know that most people here can't do 10 push-ups, but you would think these idiots know what any combat sports training involves. Sure, some camps incorporate more or less weightlifting, but it's still a very low amount compared to aerobic training(running, sparring, skipping rope etc.) which is a huge part of any combat sport training regime. Even MALE heavyweights in MMA don't look so muscular compared to athletes in some other sports. Sure, there are some guys who are naturally more muscular, but overall they're not too buffed. Just look at Werdum, he's been training his whole life and there are still plenty of guys in any local gym who are not on roids and look more muscular than him, simply because of the training regime. MMA fighters need to do a shitload of cardio and with all the different skills they need to perfect, there is no way they can be super muscular(unless they're genetic freaks) and maintain all that muscle mass without steroids.

Females naturally have more body fat than males, they build and maintain muscle mass harder than males and on top of all that, Cyborg is involved in a sport where the primary focus is not building muscle. These idiots on Sherdog really think that she can maintain low body fat and unnatural amount of muscle mass while doing tons of cardio and somehow miraculously her facial features changed along the way to look like a mix of super juiced Wanderlei Silva and a rottweiler.

I am no super fan of Ronda Rousey. I respect her as an athlete but something about her rubs me the wrong way and I have nothing against her, but I'm not a fan. Still, all these morons on Sherdog are saying really dumb stuff like "Ronda is afraid of a challenge" or "Cyborg is the only legit fighter".

Well actually, Cyborg is the one who is afraid, because she has made a career of fighting inferior competition while being heavily juiced and much bigger than most of these ladies. Most of her wins came through overpowering her opponents with her size, throwing dozens of idiotic wild punches with zero skill. Ronda on the other hand fought some legit competitors and she uses her skill to win.

Also, why on earth should the champion bow down and fight a known cheater just for the hell of it, accepting the cheater's terms?

Some idiots say Ronda is scared to test herself. I could also say Cyborg is afraid to fight anyone without the considerable size advantage and aggression/confidence gained through the use of PED's.

Seriously people, there are circuses and other shows with skilled artists all over the world, why on earth would anyone pay money to see a juiced up freak who can't throw a meaningful punch if her fucking life depended on it?

Not ducking? Lmfao you're a clown. She can't make it so just get off it.

She hasn't even tried.. in fact she did the opposite of trying and put 15lbs on since she asked to be released from UFC

Yeah, it's my understanding that the PED she failed for is a cutting agent which doesn't really agree with the claim it made her larger. Although to be fair I wouldn't blame Ronda for assuming Cyborg is on other types of performance enhancers.

Winstrol can for sure add 20 pounds of muscle lol. I've personally taken it. Anavar is is better one for building lean muscle u won't put on as much muscle. It's the steriod of choice for female body builders who compete not as potent as Winstrol. Winstrol for sure adds a lot of muscle mass. Ur miss informed

Why is Werdum ducking Robbie? All Werdum has to do is go on a Bataan death march diet and he could make 170. In 100 years of fighting sports, the rule is that the smaller fighter moves up to fight. cyborg doesn't care about a UFC belt. Did we see Royce have to make 170 for Hughes? No. ronda would have to cut weight to make 145. ronda is afraid of Cyborg. It's crap. Fight night ronda will weigh 150 pounds if the are scheduled for 135.

Why do people constantly think, that quitting roids makes you shrink??

Most of the guys I know who took steroids, gained like 20 pounds, lost 7 after it was done, and within 6 months of natural, hard training, they gained the 7 pounds back.

A couple of cycles like that, will increase your weight a lot permanently, and with hard training, you won't lose your gains just because you don't take roids anymore ...

The guys you knew jumped the gun and were no where near their natural max when they stated taking steroids.

Why is Werdum ducking Robbie? All Werdum has to do is go on a Bataan death march diet and he could make 170. In 100 years of fighting sports, the rule is that the smaller fighter moves up to fight. cyborg doesn't care about a UFC belt. Did we see Royce have to make 170 for Hughes? No. ronda would have to cut weight to make 145. ronda is afraid of Cyborg. It's crap. Fight night ronda will weigh 150 pounds if the are scheduled for 135.

They fight for ufc who does not have a weight class above 135. So there's no home for cyborg after the one fight. It would make no sense for the business to promote her spend hundreds of thousands of dollars building her name up for one fight then have to let her go. Even if Ronda wanted the fight at 145 ufc wouldn't do it with its current structure. They would need a weight class above 135 for this fight to happen above 135. It's pretty simple man

Other than the fact that she's been caught cheating and has posted pics boasting of her increased weight?

Oh boy. The original poster stated she is still on PEDS or is purposely gaining weight to avoid the fight. Has she been caught before? Yes. Has she passed all of her recent PEDs test? Those are both facts.

Why did she post a picture of her weight gain? Is it to avoid Ronda? We don't know, that is not a fact.

So in either case, the accusations are false until proven otherwise.

The guys you knew jumped the gun and were no where near their natural max when they stated taking steroids.

No he's right man. You don't lose it all. Depending what your taking really. Dball will blow you right up and you lose a bunch after you stop but most other things like eq, test, winstrol, anavar those things u don't lose everything especially if u keep the diet and workout routine going

Yep because I'm sure Cyborg has only every used Winstrol. She probably thought Testosterone, HGH? Nah that's to serious I'm only going to use Winstrol the rest of that stuff is cheating. Rousey isn't spreading anything she's assuming that all Cyborg was caught using was the winstrol. While not being caught using all the other things she's on. They have testosterone that can leave your body over a night you know that right?

Winstrol, Var and Primo are drugs more widely used by females, because they don't aromatize or give women as many bad sides. I know plenty of women that have only used Var or Winstrol. So it's quite possible that she just uses winstrol.

Winstrol, Var and Primo are drugs more widely used by females, because they don't aromatize or give women as many bad sides. I know plenty of women that have only used Var or Winstrol. So it's quite possible that she just uses winstrol.

Winstrol will give girls enlarged clits. Most girls I know who compete use var more then winny. Winny will add lots of muscle mass. Var builds more lean muscle. Stil get ripped as shit off both but bigger of winny then var

Even clen a lot of girls will take to cut lots of weight. Makes bitches crazy tho. Makes guys crazy to but more chick's take it that I know anyway n they r typically crazy women.

There is nothing natural about Cyborg.

She could make 135 if not for the roids.

Here is what she used to look like when she used to look like a natural woman.

4.jpg

Wonder if this Cybro can beat Nunes or Meisha?

Oh boy. The original poster stated she is still on PEDS or is purposely gaining weight to avoid the fight. Has she been caught before? Yes. Has she passed all of her recent PEDs test? Those are both facts.

Why did she post a picture of her weight gain? Is it to avoid Ronda? We don't know, that is not a fact.

So in either case, the accusations are false until proven otherwise.
The facts are: she's been caught using steroids and she's posted pics boasting of her increased weight.

Why is she posting pics boasting of her weight gain if she has any intention of making 135 to fight Ronda?

I mean goddamn, some of you guys simply refuse to call a duck a duck.

No he's right man. You don't lose it all. Depending what your taking really. Dball will blow you right up and you lose a bunch after you stop but most other things like eq, test, winstrol, anavar those things u don't lose everything especially if u keep the diet and workout routine going

No not if you're already maxed out with your natural genetics. I see way to many kids that want to jump the gun, because they want it now. They weigh 5-10 170 pounds and will gain even 40 pounds and still keep a good portion of it, because they were no where close to their natural max. Now if you take a guy that has put in his time and trained for years,isn't gaining any more and say is 5'10 220. He can still make some decent gains but if he stops using the sauce he's going to go back to the 220.

Cyborg nuthuggers sure do bitch a lot but never present any of their own evidence to support their claims.

Cyborg doesn't have nuthuggers. These are just flat out Ronda haters at work.

Beche Coheya went from having zero fans to a million once they announced she was fighting Ronda.

Now that Ronda face-planted her, the only people who still give a shit about Beche are probably Brazilians and Americans who take BJJ classes once a month at their local YMCA and order Metamorphorsis or whatever that bullshit is called.

No not if you're already maxed out with your natural genetics. I see way to many kids that want to jump the gun, because they want it now. They weigh 5-10 170 pounds and will gain even 40 pounds and still keep a good portion of it, because they were no where close to their natural max. Now if you take a guy that has put in his time and trained for years,isn't gaining any more and say is 5'10 220. He can still make some decent gains but if he stops using the sauce he's going to go back to the 220.

Depends on what he's taking. I train with the lot of guys who go to nationals and shit. I feel like they are pretty educated and most of them don't lose it all if they keep their workout the same. I find most people's problem is they don't put the same effort off the sauce they do when on it. I have one buddy who's been on test eq var for 7 months straight and about to add dball cause he doesn't like to workout without it. He's a dummy lol. But my point is u can definitely keep some mass from it if u know what your doing. Proper cycles proper workout plan and diet and proper pct

Back