Rousey says "Grow a pair" to her "haters" and say it to her face

She's in dire need of a public relations coach. I'm just in utter shock that she can't see what's happening around her, and even her mom is blind to what is hapoeninf

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Especially after the trailer park has had one too many and is feeling randy.

You can hate me.. just give me attention.
Paraphrased.

I can see a video of a brawl between Ronda and Sherdogger coming out soon. Just matter of time

WTF? This video was from LAST year? She was still in Strikeforce. Way to go TS!
I can see a video of a brawl between Ronda and Sherdogger coming out soon. Just matter of time
He will then be the first sherdog poster to have ever touched a woman.

notice how she completely f'd over the store she bought the boots at? lmao.

ffs woman, "all this shit sucks..." "i could afford to buy two pairs but just bought one because all the stuff sucked..."

a ringing endourcement lmao!

and if she wants me to tell her to her face, she needs to tell me to tell her to her face to my face and grown some balls!

i promise i won't hit you!

This is a lame thread Hardkore. You post a video that's over a year old?? For what?

At first I thought this was something new, related to the backlash from how she's coming off on the show. Thanks anyways!

Let me know when you make bad thread or post, unlike Rousey or yourself I can own up when I've made a mistake. Funny thing is I have the distinct feeling she feels this way regardless if the clip is a year old.

Let me know when you make bad thread or post, unlike Rousey or yourself I can own up when I've made a mistake. Funny thing is I have the distinct feeling she feels this way regardless if the clip is a year old.

Why so serious? What was your point in bringing up an old video, which you clearly didn't even think twice about posting? You even admitted and apologized to the sherdog community for posting it. Unless that was sarcasm?

One more thing, what mistake do I have to own up to????? I'm not the one who posted a video which you "assumed" was "current", just so you could continue with more bashing and trashing.

Why so serious? What was your point in bringing up an old video, which you clearly didn't even think twice about posting? You even admitted and apologized to the sherdog community for posting it. Unless that was sarcasm?

One more thing, what mistake do I have to own up to????? I'm not the one who posted a video which you "assumed" was "current", just so you could continue with more bashing and trashing.

Why would it be sarcasm? And no it's not bashing if it's true, Rousey is looking worse every week of TUF aired. She doesn't need anyone bashing her, she's done a great job herself. If it makes you happy I'll make sure to check the date of the next clip I post. I don't want your Rousey panties in a bunch

Why would it be sarcasm? And no it's not bashing if it's true, Rousey is looking worse every week of TUF aired. She doesn't need anyone bashing her, she's done a great job herself. If it makes you happy I'll make sure to check the date of the next clip I post. I don't want your Rousey panties in a bunch

I've obviously upset you by calling you out on something. Go ahead and fun with your thread of gold!

Rousey, please, take your pair off.
It's a bit disturbing.

To be fair, she was not that bad in this interview. She was pretty chill and seemed quite normal compared to her constant stare and scowl on TUF. She said the last part kinda jokingly as well, and she was right that people would bitch and moan in the comments.

Not as bad as it's made out to be.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

What's with this trailer park inanity? Just because she is mouthy and doesn't take crap, instead of being passive aggressive like most girls? Her mother has an MA and a PHD in psychology, is a successful businesswoman etc, her sister is a reporter and a adjunct professor in journalism, and her step dad an aerospace engineer.
Yeah, that sure sounds like a white trash family. :rolleyes:

Why doesn't it surprise me that MiddleEasy uploaded that? They think the sun shines out of the Diaz bros and Ronda's asses. But yeah, it's from over a year ago. Still though, I'm sure she still feels the same. I've seen a lot of hate towards her on Twitter over the last few weeks, but she either ignores it or just decides it's not worth her time to respond to any of it.

crybaby.jpg

Back