Rousey says "Grow a pair" to her "haters" and say it to her face

She's got a point, a bunch of keyboard warriors saying ignorant, nonsensical personal attacks about everything about her, esp stuff that has NOTHING to do with fighting. Even her looks.

You need a hug?

I didnt mind Rousey til i started watching this season of the ultimate fighter and now i hope tate puts a beating on her!

"He wants to get in close too use the reach advantage" Mike Goldberg

Is she setting up a meet & greet? Not worth being a "hater", I just want to tell her she should consult a psychiatrist.

She's got a point, a bunch of keyboard warriors saying ignorant, nonsensical personal attacks about everything about her, esp stuff that has NOTHING to do with fighting. Even her looks.

Even if I wanted to agree 100% with you, Id have to ask if you find any fighters likable, unlikable, and reasons for both. If you have the capability to answer, then you have the capability for understanding how some people dont like her. Not agree, just understand how.

I think folks need to remember she hangs out with the Diaz brothers so every day is 4th grade in her world.

WUT! I know you are but what am I?!?!?! Say it to my face!!!

That's what I'm saying. What's the point? For the people who really hate her to talk shit to her face and either she or her friends lose their temper so something stupid can go down? I doubt guys like GSP, Fedor, Hendo, etc give a shit what their detractors think

Funny thing is Ronda said she's modeling herself after Fedor

That's War Machine to you bub... it's legal and everything (...including kinda sad).
Ha. I want to know what was going through the minds of the attorneys, judges, etc involved in his criminal proceedings when they found out his legal name really was War Machine.

First: If cyborg comes in at 135(in other words off the juice) she stands less of a chance than Carmouche did.

Second: Rousey hitting someone would be funny, she cant even throw one clean strike for a promo video.

First: If cyborg comes in at 135(in other words off the juice) she stands less of a chance than Carmouche did.

Second: Rousey hitting someone would be funny, she cant even throw one clean strike for a promo video.

Can you imagine Ronda all over the news for brawling with a fan. The media would run with that story. I would love to see Danas reaction. I bet he would blame the fan:icon_lol:

Can you imagine Ronda all over the news for brawling with a fan. The media would run with that story. I would love to see Danas reaction. I bet he would blame the fan:icon_lol:

it would be awesome if she hit some tiny dude and he beat her down. It would suck though because it would end WMMA.

I dunno about less of a chance than urijah I mean Liz. I think cyborg off the sauce, Rousey has a legit shot at beating her, but Rousey has never faced a hitter or anyone that ferocious before. I'm curious to see if she'd be able to weather the onslaught and figure out a way to come up victorious.

I dunno about less of a chance than urijah I mean Liz. I think cyborg off the sauce, Rousey has a legit shot at beating her, but Rousey has never faced a hitter or anyone that ferocious before. I'm curious to see if she'd be able to weather the onslaught and figure out a way to come up victorious.

The only thing Cyborg has is strength, she might have the worst technique of any fighter to ever lace up. So take away her advantage found in a bottle and she's just some chick flailing her arms.

Translation would be I will sneak into the NSA database and send Edmond to greet all you haters. :icon_lol: I'll also armbar you after he beats you.

You need a hug?

This is a lame thread Hardkore. You post a video that's over a year old?? For what?

At first I thought this was something new, related to the backlash from how she's coming off on the show. Thanks anyways!

ddjfoj.png

Back