Rousey says "Grow a pair" to her "haters" and say it to her face

And FYI I'm not a Rousey hater, I just find it interesting how quickly she ascended and how fast she's losing support.

Yeah I remember people wanting Rousey to beat Cyborg because she was a real threat now most of the fans really want Cyborg to come to the UFC and beat Rousey up.

Imagine if some big HW dude came up to her and said I'm one of your haters and I hate your ffing guts. Would love to see her reaction.

Yeah I remember people wanting Rousey to beat Cyborg because she was a real threat now most of the fans really want Cyborg to come to the UFC and beat Rousey up.

Great observation, it's ironic don't you think? Now the question is, are we just fickle MMA fans or is the reversal of public opinion jusitfied?

She's in dire need of a public relations coach. I'm just in utter shock that she can't see what's happening around her, and even her mom is blind to what is hapoeninf

Yeah she doesnt understand she will gather more haters with statements like that. I honestly can see a fan saying it to her face and her getting in their face calling them out for a fight:icon_lol:

Yeah she doesnt understand she will gather more haters with statements like that. I honestly can see a fan saying it to her face and her getting in their face calling them out for a fight:icon_lol:

Dude, it's not if it will happen it's when. And her obvious lack of impulse control will get her into something she'll regret

Imagine if some big HW dude came up to her and said I'm one of your haters and I hate your ffing guts. Would love to see her reaction.

She would probably armbar his ass lol. But on the real though, why are grown men talking about fighting with a female, over the internet? Shits starting to get a little sad.

I've thought RR was hot for a while and would love to bang her but after last week's tuf episode, I'd talk shit to her just so she'd step up to me. Then I'd push her to the side, and go beat the shit out of the guy cowering behind her (Edmund), because he's a #$%ing bully dbag and deserves an asswhooping, and no, not in 1000 years would I ever be afraid of him, and yes, I am a sherdog keyboard warrior and still I am 100% positive I'd destroy him irl.

She would probably armbar his ass lol. But on the real though, why are grown men talking about fighting with a female, over the internet? Shits starting to get a little sad.

I don't think he's saying he would personally go up to her and say shit, just a hypothetical situation for shits and giggles I think

Rousey is a mental mess and Dana surely picked up on this and is probably why he wants WMMA now....

what about Rousey vs Hunt, Mark can change the face of WMMA.

I have a feeling if you tell GSP, Fedor or Anderson to their face the same stuff haters say on Sherdog, you don't have to worry at all about getting a pummeling in return. So they never have to goad their haters into saying it, haters know that if they say it to their faces, they will deal with it. Especially GSP, it clearly seems like he would just smile, maybe say thank you but I am not impressed with your verbal performance, and then walk away.

It is her camp....There Armenian mafia....they are all trash talkers and look so stupid...Manny, Karo, Edmond, Mitichiyan....they are all sooooo hard to take.

Rousey is following suit....and she is losing fans all the time....can't wait till McMann comes and breaks her will....

Still don't think that is gonna happen. Would be awesome, but McMann cannot avoid the armbar for a full 25 minutes.

I think if ROusey was fighting for 10 years she would win all 20-25 or so fights by first round armbar and they would all be as ridiculously easy has her last 7 fights have been.

Rousey sounds more and more like a petulant little fucking child. The more you hear...the less you like.

She is most likely trying to do this to attract more casual MMA fans and more casual martial arts fans in general. She has been introduced to the Diaz Bros methods of garnering attention and giving her fears on keeping a viable career, most likely she is very scared to leave anything to chance.

Still don't think that is gonna happen. Would be awesome, but McMann cannot avoid the armbar for a full 25 minutes.

I think if ROusey was fighting for 10 years she would win all 20-25 or so fights by first round armbar and they would all be as ridiculously easy has her last 7 fights have been.

I dunno about 10 years, closer to 2-4 IMO the sport is still in its infancy for women. Eventually someone who has a better all around game, especially striking will come forth and defeat her.

She needs to stop taking social media tips from Jonathan Koppenhaver.

I don't know about that...I admire the talent Rousey has and anyone saying otherwise is foolish...but McMann will put her on her back over and over again....dont know if she will be able to handle the pressure....I think she is getting fragile upstairs and I do think McMann breaks her....Rousey needs to get away from those dbags at her camp and go to a professional camp where attitude is as important as skill....

If she pays for my flights and hotel I would be happy to say anything she wants to her face.

Back