Rousey says "Grow a pair" to her "haters" and say it to her face

I've obviously upset you by calling you out on something. Go ahead and fun with your thread of gold!

Lol hardly. Although as much as you want to derive pleasure from my supposed "anger", it's all good. Yes you truly are the big guy for "calling me out", it's going to keep me up tonight.

Why doesn't it surprise me that MiddleEasy uploaded that? They think the sun shines out of the Diaz bros and Ronda's asses. But yeah, it's from over a year ago. Still though, I'm sure she still feels the same. I've seen a lot of hate towards her on Twitter over the last few weeks, but she either ignores it or just decides it's not worth her time to respond to any of it.

Actually bro, it was my mistake. The video was in my newsfeed on Facebook as I follow BJ Penn's site, I wrongly assumed it was current. I will agree with you that I do believe that is her sentiment on her feelings about "haters" regardless if the video is old.

What's with this trailer park inanity? Just because she is mouthy and doesn't take crap, instead of being passive aggressive like most girls? Her mother has an MA and a PHD in psychology, is a successful businesswoman etc, her sister is a reporter and a adjunct professor in journalism, and her step dad an aerospace engineer.
Yeah, that sure sounds like a white trash family. :rolleyes:

Apostle, is that you?

WTF? This video was from LAST year? She was still in Strikeforce. Way to go TS!

He will then be the first sherdog poster to have ever touched a woman.

Nonsense.....Sherdoggers on average get more sex than anyone except for gay men

Meh, I didn't find it offensive or anything, really. I think the tide of sherdog opinion has changed so much that any little thing seems worse. The tone that she used wasn't anything like I was fearing. She wasn't harsh or showing any anger. There was no intimidation factor.

I just realized this vid is over a year old. WTF, TS?

Been hanging out too long with the Diaz brothers..

I just realized this vid is over a year old. WTF, TS?

Yes I know, I found out earlier today. I didn't know it was from last year, it was on BJ's site so I thought it was current. Apologies

That's what I'm saying. What's the point? For the people who really hate her to talk shit to her face and either she or her friends lose their temper so something stupid can go down? I doubt guys like GSP, Fedor, Hendo, etc give a shit what their detractors think
Fedor and Hendo I can see.

But I get a strange feeling GSP is like, "Why won't they like me? Was I not polite enough? No Georges, do not let them take you to that dark place in your head."

Social media allows us all to hide behind our keyboards and say whatever we want to one another. Just look at Sherdog and how members lash out at each other, call people horrible names. Just for voicing an opinion! I'm no hypocrite, I've done it myself.

That being said, I would NEVER talk trash to a professional fighter, face to face and neither would any of you. Here in the forum we say whatever we want, almost without thought. I like to make fun of D. Cruz and his inability to finish fights, but I would never say it to his face.

You guys keep asking, what is RR talking about?? What is this "say it to my face" bullshit?? To those who ever posted something negative about a fighter, not just RR, would you really say that to their face??

Didn't think so.

Oh and by the way, go fuck yourselves! :D

That being said, I would NEVER talk trash to a professional fighter, face to face and neither would any of you. :D

Some of us train with or are pro-fighters and talk mad shit to pro fighters. They are not magical beings, just other dudes at the gym.

Some of us train with or are pro-fighters and talk mad shit to pro fighters. They are not magical beings, just other dudes at the gym.

Since you said us, do you mean you yourself trains/fights?? If so, I would say that is an exception. Most of us are just fans talking shit and have never stepped foot inside a cage. Yes, fighters are not magical beings, but you/they deserve respect. Even if we do think you are "bat shit crazy".

The same way us veterans are labeled as "heroes". I'm no hero! I was just doing my job. I'm not special, but thank you for the respect. You know what I'm saying?

Since you said us, do you mean you yourself trains/fights?? If so, I would say that is an exception. Most of us are just fans talking shit and have never stepped foot inside a cage. Yes, fighters are not magical beings, but you/they deserve respect. Even if we do think you are "bat shit crazy".

The same way us veterans are labeled as "heroes". I'm no hero! I was just doing my job. I'm not special, but thank you for the respect. You know what I'm saying?

I haven't fought since '99 so I hardly roll myself into the category of pro but I do train around 20 times a week(it's my full time job).

I do know what you're saying, I also start to gag when they call people heroes for not dying right away from chronic illness. Sorry, nothing heroic about being sick.

Social media allows us all to hide behind our keyboards and say whatever we want to one another. Just look at Sherdog and how members lash out at each other, call people horrible names. Just for voicing an opinion! I'm no hypocrite, I've done it myself.

That being said, I would NEVER talk trash to a professional fighter, face to face and neither would any of you. Here in the forum we say whatever we want, almost without thought. I like to make fun of D. Cruz and his inability to finish fights, but I would never say it to his face.

You guys keep asking, what is RR talking about?? What is this "say it to my face" bullshit?? To those who ever posted something negative about a fighter, not just RR, would you really say that to their face??

Didn't think so.

Oh and by the way, go fuck yourselves! :D

It would depend on what it was about and if I thought they hadn't gotten the point yet. I wouldn't go up to a fighter over some petty shit, no. But I wouldn't NOT do it just because they are fighters...

That being said, this interview wasn't in response to the recent backlash. I think she said it when a lot more people were on her side and there was just a small minority of detractors.

To be fair, she was not that bad in this interview. She was pretty chill and seemed quite normal compared to her constant stare and scowl on TUF. She said the last part kinda jokingly as well, and she was right that people would bitch and moan in the comments.

Not as bad as it's made out to be.

You are of course correct. That video is a good example of power of editing.

Back