Media Rose thinks Weili Zhang is being told what to say

Since when has Sherdog become pro-China and pro-communism? Wtf is going on here.

I’m thinking that Rose has clearly shifted the center of attention on the wrong things here... She needs to be 100% focused on the monumental task of beating Weili in the cage, not making half assed political statements that she clearly doesn’t have a full understanding of. I can honestly see all of these comments and the ensuing lines of questioning detracting her concentration on the most important aspect of what she’s attempting to accomplish, she’s opened a can of worms that can’t easily be contained or explained away, a silly and unnecessary action on her part. Maybe she’s going for the promotion of the fight angle on this subject, but honestly this is an absolute head scratcher to me.
Great point. Rose is going into the cage and facing a smashing machine of a woman that just steamrolled the same person that spiked Rose on her head. This is 100% just going to take away from her own training while she has to do media about it, and deal with the stress of involving politics in this.

I have never seen an MMA fighter, in my life, set themselves up for such an obvious comeback. I mean, she just soft-balled it in there. I'd say she must be trolling but I'm not sure what she would get out of it other than thousands of people making the exact same comment at once

I don’t blame Rose one bit tbh no communist ever comes out and say they are a communist.

Communism and subversion go hand in hand. No one is a communist and communism isn’t going to happen until it’s on your front doorstep and it’s too late.

Man, she was always weird but years of strikes to the head and dating the creepy groomer pat has really made Rose into a clown.

giphy.gif

i blame Andrade

She better win after all this stupid talk. She is coming off as a moron.

Rose is talking a whole lot of shit for someone who is going to break if the fight gets overly physical.

Love Rose, but this seems so off-base. Regardless of anyone’s beliefs: Zhang is not political, she does not go around preaching the virtues of communism; so she’s literally being singled out entirely for her ethnicity / nationality here. A far cry from Rose’s usual talk of unity.

She's a religious nut, what else were you suppose to expect?

It's the sort of brazen stupidity that only somebody like Rose could be capable of.

"Weili is Chinese, and China is bad, m'kay? Therefore, I must vanquish her in order to preserve our freedoms!"

The Thug is about to send Weili some Roses

Thug Rose! Thug Rose!

Love Rose, but this seems so off-base. Regardless of anyone’s beliefs: Zhang is not political, she does not go around preaching the virtues of communism; so she’s literally being singled out entirely for her ethnicity / nationality here. A far cry from Rose’s usual talk of unity.
Yeah Rose needs to cool it with this crap. It's a bad look.

Back