Media Rose thinks Weili Zhang is being told what to say

Love how people are actually shitting on her for speaking out against the CCP. Fucking nerds.

red-white-n-bad-ideas-for-the-weekend-1.gif

Not going to be too hard on Rose based on what she said in the article, but in China, concept of free speech is tightly controlled and internet freedom is pretty much nonexistent there.

Concept of individuality probably doesn't exist (or isn't prevalent) due to China's concept of societal harmony, which requires that the state takes precedence over individual rights and freedoms.

So yea, Rose could be right in that Zhang is being told what to say by the state and the CCP propaganda generator, but Rose prolly glossed over the part where Zhang could just be a product of her environment, and grew up all her life thinking that whatever Rose is accusing her of is...normal.

China, if given the chance at a participation of a sport, tends to pop out tremendously skilled athletes though.

Particularly badminton and weightlifting!

Imagine if state-sanctioned MMA program

Rose is a badass.
But communism isn't bad. It's just been corrupted and poorly implemented in the past. Eventually it will be the only possible economic system when we reach a point of abundance and technology supplants jobs.

China's kinda being dicks to the Uighurs with the whole genocide thing but other than that, not so bad.

America is kinda dicks to certain ethnic groups too so it's good that we don't live in glass houses.

I'm not getting into a political argument here, but you are a complete retard.

Go check out her last interview with Helwani.

This shit isn't coming from Pat. It's indoctrination from her Lithuanian family. A lot of people who immigrated to the West from communist countries during the Cold War era can't let that shit go and pass it to their kids.
That's actualy pretty plausible. I don't see Barry telling Rose to say that

Rose is so dislikeable these days. Shes trying to represent her Lithuanian heritage now is just hilarious. Was her mom even born there? From everything i've read her mom was born in the states. Can anyone confirm if she is taking the disney route and trying to make it seem like shes from Lithuania? Saying her grandmother helped raise her and used to come back and fourth from Lithuania when she was younger. Rightttttttt. It seems liek shes lying through her teeth.

Would be awesome if Zhang never breaks mold and keeps the nice girl act while Rose continues to be a dirtbag

its funny how peoples arguments are " how do you know how she feels rose if she(the champ) cant talk because of where she lives.. you should know this rose" like thats not the reason why rose said what she said..its hilarious

Man, she was always weird but years of strikes to the head and dating the creepy groomer pat has really made Rose into a clown.
This post will be unpopular but fucking this.
<PlusJuan>

Rose is a badass.
But communism isn't bad. It's just been corrupted and poorly implemented in the past. Eventually it will be the only possible economic system when we reach a point of abundance and technology supplants jobs.

China's kinda being dicks to the Uighurs with the whole genocide thing but other than that, not so bad.

America is kinda dicks to certain ethnic groups too so it's good that we don't live in glass houses.
"Not so bad" people going to jail if they say anything against the government.

How is Zhang a Chinese government when she never talks about politics
She hasn't said much if anything at all. I agree. Nothing against her as a person.

My point was that when a person from mainland china voices an opinion or when media comes out of mainland china, its is propaganda.

Speak out of line and CCP checks you. Jack Ma was made an example of when he spoke out of line and criticized the CCP. Dude went missing for months and CCP stopped his ANT group IPO.

i thought it was a weird way to frame things to get into the zone but it seems to be divisive and thus compelling for hater so, eh... maybe she's doing something right.

It's a good thing Weili isn't talking Politics, at all!

Look at all the shills ITT

Everything Rose is saying is 100% true.

The chinese communist party will murder anybody that speaks out against them.

They openly kidnapped Fan Binbing who was a huge star in China for four months she was missing.

While that might be true, it doesn't have much, if anything, to do with Zhang. Just b/c that's where Zhang is from, doesn't mean Rose has to hate her. That's like if someone who drove a Dodge Stratus ran over my dog. And then from then on out, I hated everyone who drove a Dodge Stratus.

Back