Media Rose thinks Weili Zhang is being told what to say

Last time someone tried to tell Zhang about China they left the fight looking like Star Trek... Rose bida bada watch her bide badde self, and bidabada bow down .

source.gif

Man, she was always weird but years of strikes to the head and dating the creepy groomer pat has really made Rose into a clown.

Might wanna listen to the interview. She comes from a communist country herself and knows what it's like living in one. You don't have an opinion on your government living somewhere like China. It's delusional to think you have free speech there and can badmouth your government willy nilly. I'd say I'm surprised this many Sherdoggers are this naive, but I'm not.

To be fair, I think it's more personal bias towards Rose for some reason. No idea why she rubs some the wrong way. I don't get a bad vibe from her at all.

Might wanna listen to the interview. She comes from a communist country herself and knows what it's like living in one. You don't have an opinion on your government living somewhere like China. It's delusional to think you have free speech there and can badmouth your government willy nilly. I'd say I'm surprised this many Sherdoggers are this naive, but I'm not.

To be fair, I think it's more personal bias towards Rose for some reason. No idea why she rubs some the wrong way. I don't get a bad vibe from her at all.
She was born in Milwwaukee. Lived in the US her whole life. But she does visit Lithuania. Her grandparents are from there.

She hasn't said much if anything at all. I agree. Nothing against her as a person.

My point was that when a person from mainland china voices an opinion or when media comes out of mainland china, its is propaganda.

Speak out of line and CCP checks you. Jack Ma was made an example of when he spoke out of line and criticized the CCP. Dude went missing for months and CCP stopped his ANT group IPO.
Lol Jack Ma stopped doing public media for a while and all conspiracy started to show up lol Joe bidden didn't do press for few month what his dead and it was all a green screen ? Jack Ma violated anti trust law something facebook, google, Microsoft does in US and government can't do anything about with all the useless hearings. EU is finally fined those big techs US doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about it.

Don't get it they don't have free speech in china so let's hate everyone from china. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

The difference between "may be" and "is"...

For sure Weili Zhang is being told what to say or what not to say. That's just the nature of the CCP its normal over there.

Hi, I'm Rose and I don't deserve a title fight because I lost, retired and my come back fight I won by split decision.

I've said it before. Total fake beef. Selling the fight. Good for them.

Sports and politics never should go together. And it’s disgusting for Rose to be going down this road. Especially the maybe we should ask Weili what she thinks part. To me that’s the very definition of picking a fight with somebody you know can’t fight back.

Back