Media Rose thinks Weili Zhang is being told what to say

What if Rose is the one being told what to say?

965f.gif

Did you read the article?

Yeah Rose made some weird ass connection about USSR Lithuania in the 90's and Zhang and the CCP.

None of it made any sense

And then when questioned on it, she made another weird comment that Zhang probably is told what to say, even though Zhang has never made any statements relating to politics in general.

Rose's head is all over the place, I have no idea what she is trying to say about communism and how that relates to Zhang

1. Not all Chinese people are communist.

2. You're kinda putting zhang in a bad spot because if she's not a communist she's gonna be arrested if she says so, and if she is a communist then she's gonna get a lot of flack from ufc fans around the world. Damned either way, which is way she's been avoiding the topic.

3. Putting her in that awkward position is totally uncalled for, and now you look bad because of it. She's not allowed to disagree with communism, so the best she can do is not talk about it, which she's doing.

I wonder if Rose know she’s putting Zhang in a difficult spot knowing she comes from a country where the walls have ears and everyone has a gun behind their head? Talk shit about the regime all you want but don’t bring her name up or provoke her into saying something for the sake of her and her family’s safety.

Last edited:

So because Zhang is Chinese that means she's a puppet of the CCP?

I absolutely despise politics getting brought into sports, and the fact that Namajunas is doing just that without provocation is even worse; Namajunas should look up Max Schmeling so she can realize how ignorant she's behaving.

And this is coming from someone who regularly defends Namajunas.

she is not the heal. no one gives a fuck about this fight. nothing that happens on sherdog or twitter matters

i agree no gives a fuck about Sherdog but thinking no one cares about this fight is just straight up delusional. Rose and Weili are both very popular. Zhang is the most popular MMA athlete in China by a large margin

Back