Rory Macdonald Toying with the WW Champion of the World

U salty ts?

Hes still got the belt, still in the ufc..and rory is where?

I wonder what sherdog is going to do if woodley actually beats wonderboy.

I dont know if he will, cuz wonderboy is amazing...but im curious.

Woodley is quicker but the way wonderboy keeps distance using his length is just crazy. Then theres the timing beats speed stuff.

This would have given Rory a pretty strong case to fight Tyron for the title if he had beaten Wonderboy. Other than that, I'm not sure what the point of this is except to shit on Woodley.

Not surprised this thread was started by a Sonnen fan. The closet racism is strong in those motherfuckers.

Yup I remember that fight. Not only Rory spanked him standing but also outwrestled him.

thats a pretty fucked up video, looks like playground bullying shit

and yet the result of the lawler fight with rory was totally devastating. crazy sport

PmiLD9A.gif

Well yeah..Rory has lot of haters around..

Want to see him another run for title.. With his kryptonite out, he might do it.

U salty ts?

Hes still got the belt, still in the ufc..and rory is where?

I wonder what sherdog is going to do if woodley actually beats wonderboy.

I dont know if he will, cuz wonderboy is amazing...but im curious.

Woodley is quicker but the way wonderboy keeps distance using his length is just crazy. Then theres the timing beats speed stuff.
Didn't make the thread out of saltiness at all, more for how Woodley's win might help Rory's negotiating power with the UFC in his search for his next deal, being that he can say he's beaten the current champ.

Situations like this make for a great division. When Nick gets back in the mix, and hopefully GSP it will be GAME ON!

Was a long time ago. If Rory had more killer instinct or punching power, he would of finished Robbie in round 4. But he doesn't. He is where he is and Tyron is where he is. Accept it!

Was a long time ago. If Rory had more killer instinct or punching power, he would of finished Robbie in round 4. But he doesn't. He is where he is and Tyron is where he is. Accept it!
2 years is a long time? Rory would still bust him up with ease.

-Styles make fights
-You can face someone when theyre ON and having a great night
-You can have an off night.

Some nights baketball stars score 30, sometimes they shoot 4-14 and have a poor game. In the sport of fighting the consequences are just worse but everyone can have a bad night. These guys arent arcade fighting game characters who fight the same way every time you put a coin in the machine.

Well I'd blame it on Woodley getting tired, but according to him, I'd be racist for doing so. So I guess I'm just gonna go with Rory being the better fighter, or is that racist too?

no surprise Woodley wants no part of Wonderboy

Tyrun wants no part of WB. Hope Dana just comes out and says WB Tyrun at UFC 205 to make him look even more stupid.

Back