Rory Macdonald Toying with the WW Champion of the World

After that Wonderboy fight... it's a little tough being a Rory fan.
my friend was watching live with me and hes been huge on rory since forever, even scored the first lawler fight for him some how. watching the wonderboy fight he scored at least 2 rounds for rory. i told him it was 50-45. when the scores were read.......he was disapoint

I'd favour Rory in a rematch as well.

Ive never been able to stand Rory. Hes really boring to me.

Id pick Woodley in a rematch.

Id pick Woodley over Condit too.

Here's Marquardt brutally ktfo the champion...

EagerFirmAsp.gif

i wonder if tyron was injured and never wanted to bring that up.

he probably just got beat up but ill tell myself he was gunshy for a reason

Like in every other one of his fights?

That's exactly why Tyron doesn't back up tot he cage to push off any more. Rory came in with the perfect game plan to make Tyron look bad.

hes off to crush cans bums and has beens. too lazy to use grammar fuck all haters

I don't like Tyron, his attitude or (for the most part) his fighting style, but in all fairness we could do this for most every champion.

Stipe getting beaten down by Struve, Cormier getting son'd by Jones, Bisping getting blasted by any number of guys, Alvarez literally getting his butt kicked by Cerrone, Conor getting rocked, slapped and choked out by Nate...

We're in an extremely competitive era.
Don't forget Jones getting destroyed by Hammil!

I dunno. Tyron should never have been given the title shot in the 1st place but when he did he has a chance of a flash KO of anyone. Lawler wins that fight 7/8 times out of 10.

We've got a very odd selection of champs at the moment; Bisping, Stipe, Alvarez, Woodley. I can't see any of these having their belts this time next year.
Salty tears

The salt is still strong I see. Woodley was off that night and had a horrible gameplan. If they fight again I'm sure his output will be much better.

The salt is still strong I see. Woodley was off that night and had a horrible gameplan. If they fight again I'm sure his output will be much better.

Why? It was not at all atypical of Tyron. Being champ doesn't suddenly give him a new fighting style.

i remember watchin that fight live. i couldnt believe how Woodley jus froze up during that fight and Rory jus had his way with him. U take away his explosiveness he's nothin but an empty shell......no pun intended

Why? It was not at all atypical of Tyron. Being champ doesn't suddenly give him a new fighting style.

This, Woodley either looks good or underwhelms. He's not the most consistent guy as far as his performances go.

i remember watchin that fight live. i couldnt believe how Woodley jus froze up during that fight and Rory jus had his way with him. U take away his explosiveness he's nothin but an empty shell......no pun intended
Woodley must be a bully and like all bullys he froze when Rory stood up to him. But then Lawler and Thompson stood up to bully-boy Rory and we saw what happened there.

Or maybe they're professional fighters and sometimes one guy beats the other.

Ive never been able to stand Rory. Hes really boring to me.

Id pick Woodley in a rematch.

Id pick Woodley over Condit too.
Why would you pick Woodley in a rematch? He hasn't shown anything to suggest he can beat Rory, especially in a chanmpionship fight.

Rory is the most overrated fighter on sherdog. He isnt that good and not much power. For training as long as he have with the team he has he should have been a beast not so average.. Sometimes talent cant be bought

Lawler KOs Rory.gif

Woodley KOs Lawler.gif

Back