Rory Macdonald Toying with the WW Champion of the World

Rory I believe is most talented in the WW division, I am amazed he has come up short against Lawler and Wonderboy. This fight was pretty one sided. I do think one day Rory takes it to another level and goes on a hell of a run.

Here's Marquardt brutally ktfo the champion...

EagerFirmAsp.gif
That was a savage ending, I can't remember if TWoods mama was still screaming or not when Nate dropped him.

Why? It was not at all atypical of Tyron. Being champ doesn't suddenly give him a new fighting style.

Well I'm just going off of his own assesment of the fight.

I'm not necessarily saying that he would win a rematch because Rory is a bad matchup for him but I think he would do a lot better than he did the first time. He froze up like Rashad did vs Nog. It almost looked like the effort wasn't there.

Well I'm just going off of his own assesment of the fight.

I'm not necessarily saying that he would win a rematch because Rory is a bad matchup for him but I think he would do a lot better than he did the first time. He froze up like Rashad did vs Nog. It almost looked like the effort wasn't there.

It seemed like Woodley broke mentally & wanted out of that fight.

Why would you pick Woodley in a rematch? He hasn't shown anything to suggest he can beat Rory, especially in a chanmpionship fight.
That fight was 2 years ago, Woodley becoming champ by beating somebody who fucked Rory up and finished him alone is enough to show he's improved. He's always had it in him though.

He's a better wrestler than Lawler and has huge power, so that enough can do the trick against Rory.

That fight was 2 years ago, Woodley becoming champ by beating somebody who fucked Rory up and finished him alone is enough to show he's improved. He's always had it in him though.

He's a better wrestler than Lawler and has huge power, so that enough can do the trick against Rory.
Ah, the old MMAmath which has been proven as bullshit many times. Woodley got a first round finish, nothing has changed. He'll still gas after a round or 2, he got schooled by a simple jab, LOL.

I agree. And it's scary how fast time flies.

Rory I believe is most talented in the WW division, I am amazed he has come up short against Lawler and Wonderboy. This fight was pretty one sided. I do think one day Rory takes it to another level and goes on a hell of a run.
Wont happen. He is average and overrated. Ill bet you 1000 $ he will never see ufc gold. Dude has been training with a great team forever ''new breed'' etc bla bla and still he is so shit and no power.. Not happening bro

Woodley used to lure people to the cage, only to explode with a big overhand or takedown when his opponents opened up. That's how he fuked up Koscheck. McDonald flustered him by staying composed and keeping his range. There's a cool analysis of this by rory's coach

Rory is awesome and that shows how great he is. The top ww's are all amazing any one of them can beat the other on any given night and there isnt a guy below them that can touch them right now.

Ah, the old MMAmath which has been proven as bullshit many times. Woodley got a first round finish, nothing has changed. He'll still gas after a round or 2, he got schooled by a simple jab, LOL.
It's not the fact that be beat somebody who beat Rory(Even though Rory has repeatedly given 110% and lost to this man)

It's showing Woodley has just taken the next step and in the meantime Rory has fallen. He's doing worse in his career in general than Woodley right now. Seeing as how Rory never had what it took to be champ. He doesn't have it now either.

It's not the fact that be beat somebody who beat Rory(Even though Rory has repeatedly given 110% and lost to this man)

It's showing Woodley has just taken the next step and in the meantime Rory has fallen. He's doing worse in his career in general than Woodley right now. Seeing as how Rory never had what it took to be champ. He doesn't have it now either.
LOL, this is laughable. Rory has stuck around fighting top guys whereas Woodley got schooled by him just 4 fights ago. I'd pick Gastelum over Woodley in a rematch. Woodley won the way he was going to win, anybody who doesn't get hit by a big shot in the first 2 rounds of a championship fight will easily win a UD over Woodley.

LOL, this is laughable. Rory has stuck around fighting top guys whereas Woodley got schooled by him just 4 fights ago. I'd pick Gastelum over Woodley in a rematch. Woodley won the way he was going to win, anybody who doesn't get hit by a big shot in the first 2 rounds of a championship fight will easily win a UD over Woodley.
Rory hasn't won a fight since 2014, on a 2 fight losing skid. Time is now for him to "get hit by a big shot in the first 2 rounds"

Woodley is the champ of Rory's division because he finished a guy who Shit all over Rory twice now. Rory was finished too.

Rory needs to get off of a losing streak to even get in title contention. Nick Diaz will get a shot before him.

Rory hasn't won a fight since 2014, on a 2 fight losing skid. Time is now for him to "get hit by a big shot in the first 2 rounds"

Woodley is the champ of Rory's division because he finished a guy who Shit all over Rory twice now. Rory was finished too.

Rory needs to get off of a losing streak to even get in title contention. Nick Diaz will get a shot before him.
Yep, Woodley beat somebody who beat Rory twice, but Rory actually schooled Tyron head to head. Your MMAMath is irrelevant.

Wont happen. He is average and overrated. Ill bet you 1000 $ he will never see ufc gold. Dude has been training with a great team forever ''new breed'' etc bla bla and still he is so shit and no power.. Not happening bro

Okay... Delete your account

Okay put a pic of rory for your avatar when he wins the belt.

Woodley wining the belt might be a major reason for Rory resigning with the UFC.

Okay... Delete your account

Okay put a pic of rory for your avatar when he wins the belt.
Alright. How long will we give the bet? a year or something? Or more? If u lose you must have a picture of bin laden for a month. You down?

Yep, Woodley beat somebody who beat Rory twice, but Rory actually schooled Tyron head to head. Your MMAMath is irrelevant.
2 years ago.

Wouldn't happen in a rematch.

Shit ya boy might get cut if he loses again. At this rate he'll be 3-0 and off to bellator in no time.

2 years ago.

Wouldn't happen in a rematch.

Shit ya boy might get cut if he loses again. At this rate he'll be 3-0 and off to bellator in no time.
You can say 2 years ago or you can say 4 fights ago. 2 years ago is misleading as you're implying that he's grown as a fighter since then due to experience, in reality he was in a coin toss fight with Gastelum just 2 fights ago.

tyron is not nearly the best fighter at 170
hes the bisping of his division

Back