Rory Macdonald Toying with the WW Champion of the World

This is why GSP would 50-45 Woodley

He has no answer for a good jab at all and a bad gas tank

This is why GSP would 50-45 Woodley

He has no answer for a good jab at all and a bad gas tank

I mean, not that I necessarily disagree with the main gist of your post, but to be fair, there aren't a lot of guys in MMA altogether who can handle a legitimately good jabbing game if it's combined with a grappling pedigree on the level of particularily GSP and to a lesser degree Rory.

If I were to design a Tekken type of a game based on UFC characters and their 'special moves', I would be spamming dat GSP in-and-out lunging jab all fucking day.

Last edited:
still don't know why robbie didn't command the center of the octagon

Rory is such a fucking beast. Truly wish for him to take that UFC title one day.

What a fucking fighter.

Rory had Tyron hiding behind leg kicks.

I dunno. Tyron should never have been given the title shot in the 1st place but when he did he has a chance of a flash KO of anyone. Lawler wins that fight 7/8 times out of 10.

We've got a very odd selection of champs at the moment; Bisping, Stipe, Alvarez, Woodley. I can't see any of these having their belts this time next year.
I agree that he shouldn't have got the shot in the first place but I disagree that Lawler wins most of the time. I wasn't that surprised at the result, just sad. Lawler isn't afraid to absorb some shots but Woodley hits harder and faster than most at WW and he showed against Gastelum he knows how to land that right against a southpaw consistently.

I think Woodley would win a rematch in similar fashion but to be fair to Lawler I think he has the skills to drag the fight out and finish Woodley later in the fight so I could see him winning a rematch.

Rory getting stopped by the guy Woodley knocked out in 1 round
Nose%2BBreak%2BStoppage%2BRobbie%2BLawler%2Bvs%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2BUFC%2B189.gif

That is the past. Tyron picked himself up, kept going and is now champ in the present. That stands, no matter how many of his past losses you post.

I was there in person

It was one of the worst fights on the card and the card was one of the worst I've ever seen

So there's that

You can say 2 years ago or you can say 4 fights ago. 2 years ago is misleading as you're implying that he's grown as a fighter since then due to experience, in reality he was in a coin toss fight with Gastelum just 2 fights ago.
And Rory got his ass beat last 2fights while Woodley won the belt so what's your point dude? This is going to go on forever.

that was years ago. guess what, fighters get better. if they fight now, woodley would rip rory's nose off his face

#chosenonebless

I couldn't rly see the gif with all those weird logos all over their trunks. The ufc should do something about that.

And Rory got his ass beat last 2fights while Woodley won the belt so what's your point dude? This is going to go on forever.
Styles make fights, Macdonald already completely schooled Woodley and would again.

Woodley gassed in the first because his athlexplosiveness inherently neutralizes his cardiovascular endurance due to genetics.

Rory is going downhill. Woodley hasn't even peaked yet and is the champ. Lol GTHo Noob!

Back