Rooting against Cerrone now

Imagine getting bent out of shape over some puff piece reporter getting his shit pushed in at a press conference. lol. Fuck that nonsense McGregor is innocent unless proven otherwise. only some dickhead cunt would think allegations should be taken seriously and the accused can't call bullshit on the matter.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

I cant believe they let the schmo ask questions at these things. Good lord.

Im pretty sure hes a ufc creation, theres no way he'd get the access he does otherwise. He fucking sucks dong

Couldnt ot jist be possible that they are two kindred spirits? Guys who take tough fights, take challenges, dont pull out, and live wild lives. Conor and nate had a couple moments, him and faber too.

I enjoy seeing them enjoy the process.

Actually, just rooting for a double knockout.

we got Conor up there looking like an old homeless man, acting like he’s got a new enlightenment on life.

now we have Cowboy, yelling at the media for asking Conor legit questions about some very loud and disturbing news. Why the f is Cowboy sticking up for Conor? Cowboy has seemed strangely brash to the media in this short build up. And it’s bothering me. But him and Conor acting like they are old friends bothered me even more.
Not a Conor fan but I do know a couple of professional footballers and you wouldn’t believe the amount of false allegations that get brought against them and the girls only saying they made it up after the damage is already done. Not a fan like I said but girls are some of the worst liars out there and they don’t care how far they drag you down

Im pretty sure hes a ufc creation, theres no way he'd get the access he does otherwise. He fucking sucks dong
I dont mind as much his interviews,but him actually asking questions at the pressers is embarrassing imo.

the #metoo campaign dead and buried thank god..
I get the backlash against a lot of “social justice warrior” shit. But trying to brush a rape case under the rug is different. Don’t you think?

Lol let's run it back,conor. Cmon.
I can see it now. Cowboy, holding a 6 pack of Budweiser, standing on line to get into Conor and Dana's after party. Only to be denied at the door.

ezgif.com-resize-12.gif

"McGregor wins by submission" is +3500 now. Maybe Cowboy will offer up his neck.

Not a Conor fan but I do know a couple of professional footballers and you wouldn’t believe the amount of false allegations that get brought against them and the girls only saying they made it up after the damage is already done. Not a fan like I said but girls are some of the worst liars out there and they don’t care how far they drag you down
This is, undoubtedly, something that happens. And I can’t imagine “a” being a rape victim who’s pleas for justice are being ignored. Or “b” being falsely accused of rape.

Cowboy was beta-ing so hard at the presser that Dana needed to double his TRT for the day just to make up for having been within a couple of yards of so much estrogen from Cerrone's side of the stage

Hopefully it's all just mind games on Donald's part

All he's been doing is praising Conor in interviews and has been pushing sponsors on his social media.

He's not talked about winning and the future at all. I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of him after the UFC stole his BMF idea and made money off it with no reference to him and he said nothing. I was wrong.

How will Donald survive with your lowered opinion of him?

{<jordan}

I'm sure conor will throw a body kick and it will fold cerrone. But cerrone by rear naked choke. lol.

what is the point in asking conor about allegations? what do they really think he's going to say? I'm innocent...that's all he's going to say...or, I can't talk about it right now....that's it...no need to ask any questions...
That’s a good point. I think the idea is for the media to at the least, try and bring up the allegations and not brush it under the rug because he’s famous. IDK, I guess in a way, it is kind of pointless.

Yeah Cerrone is so thankful for the payday its ridicilous. Atleast pretend like you wanna fight this guy and not become the nexte Dillon Danis ...
I thought he was under contract.....he's paid a fixed purse for this fight. No PPV add ons.etc.

You're a young one ain't ya kiddo.

The-wallet-Bad-Mother-Fucker-Jules-Samuel-L.-Jackson-in-Pulp-Fiction-movie.jpg

Stone Cold too back in the 90s.

But in the recent MMA world, Cerrone was using the BMF saying for years and years. It's what he called his ranch and printed on stuff he sold. Then the UFC takes the idea to make money without any reference to him and tried to trademark it. Cerrone didn't say a word. That's pitiful.

Stone Cold too back in the 90s.

But in the recent MMA world, Cerrone was using the BMF saying for years and years. It's what he called his ranch and printed on stuff he sold. Then the UFC takes the idea to make money without any reference to him and tried to trademark it. Cerrone didn't say a word. That's pitiful.
This is true.

Back