Rooting against Cerrone now

This Is what I heard from a very credible source :
Cowboys pay : $2 million show + $3 million loss bonus

There’s only a few guys you never have to question their will. Cowboy is one

condit and Matt brown come to mind. Cerrone wants to keep it about the fight, and he wants to throw down. It’s not a title/#1 contender fight so I don’t see cowboy choking
who actress is the professional actress in your PFP? i want to do further RESEARCH on her WORK

“You fucking act like I can just go in there and take Conor down!”

yeah! You took down Rick Story on your first try, you took down Justin Gaethje! Wtf is this shit? Lol
He initiated a strong grappling game plan against Hernandez, as well, early on.

I got a question. If conor commits a foul and the ref actually tried to take a point away,does cerrone protest to the ref that its ok?

who actress is the professional actress in your PFP? i want to do further RESEARCH on her WORK
Don’t you know you have to give me a like before asking for a favor? Some of us are on a mission to purple belt-hood. From there, who knows what is possible?!?

But here you go bud... Go do some research on “Valerie Kay”

First time Cowboy has ever had the spotlight. Hes had some big matches but never like this. I honestly think hes scared to death. Not of Conor but the moment.

Actually, just rooting for a double knockout.

we got Conor up there looking like an old homeless man, acting like he’s got a new enlightenment on life.

now we have Cowboy, yelling at the media for asking Conor legit questions about some very loud and disturbing news. Why the f is Cowboy sticking up for Conor? Cowboy has seemed strangely brash to the media in this short build up. And it’s bothering me. But him and Conor acting like they are old friends bothered me even more.

to bring up allegations, that has nothing to do with the fight, is just stupid and shouldn't be allowed...they are there to talk about the fight...not their personal lives.

200.gif

Only three more days until this event is over.
<{RoseRun}>my computer...

{<jordan}

Don’t you know you have to give me a like before asking for a favor? Some of us are on a mission to purple belt-hood. From there, who knows what is possible?!?

But here you go bud... Go do some research on “Valerie Kay”
thank you sir much appreciated and i cant like because i have double yellows

he was complaining about you haters who say conrad has 0 ground game which isnt true hes a bjj brownbelt, its just khabibs wrestling is far superior to conors wrestling. funny thing is you guys shoot yourselves in the foot because you brag about how good khabib is but then say conors ground game sucks but conors stuffed some of khabibs takedowns which basically writes off what you guys just said about how good khabib is make up your minds. does conors grappling just suck and khabibs wrestling is average or is conors grappling good but khabibs on a whole other level pick your poison
Yeah no one should dare try to shoot on Rickson McGregor

“You fucking act like I can just go in there and take Conor down!”

yeah! You took down Rick Story on your first try, you took down Justin Gaethje! Wtf is this shit? Lol

he takes guys down, but can't keep them down...he's not a good offensive wrestler...sure, he can catch guys in submission that try and take him down...but cerrone has always been mainly a kickboxer that has a good ground game if needed...

to bring up allegations, that has nothing to do with the fight, is just stupid and shouldn't be allowed...they are there to talk about the fight...not their personal lives.
Actually you’re wrong. Fighters personal lives can impact their performance.

I can tell you guys actually care for the sport.
Sorry its hard to take this fight serious on a competitive level. Everybody knows Cowboy is a sacrificial lamb and Conor will never reclaim a title as long as Khabib and Usman are champs, no matter how hard Dana tries.

Conor got taken down by the first shot Khabib threw, which was to be expected, telegraphed, in the open and not even a fast shot at all.
To act like its impossible to take Conor down, is like saying its impossible to make Cowboy quit with a body shot lol

dude, conor stuffed tons of khabibs shots...and no, khabib did not take conor down in the first. it took 4 rounds for khabib to finally do anything on the ground...khabib never had much ground and pound, conor pretty controlled khabib on the ground...not allowing him to do much...until the 4th round.

dude, conor stuffed tons of khabibs shots...and no, khabib did not take conor down in the first. it took 4 rounds for khabib to finally do anything on the ground...khabib never had much ground and pound, conor pretty controlled khabib on the ground...not allowing him to do much...until the 4th round.
???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back