Rooting against Cerrone now

I'm not liking both these guys demeanour both seem out of character I don't wanna say the fix is in but something don't feel right, something is off..? I just might have to flip a coin for the main event...

giphy.gif

Actually, just rooting for a double knockout.

we got Conor up there looking like an old homeless man, acting like he’s got a new enlightenment on life.

now we have Cowboy, yelling at the media for asking Conor legit questions about some very loud and disturbing news. Why the f is Cowboy sticking up for Conor? Cowboy has seemed strangely brash to the media in this short build up. And it’s bothering me. But him and Conor acting like they are old friends bothered me even more.
Awe you poor little snowflake

Stone Cold too back in the 90s.

But in the recent MMA world, Cerrone was using the BMF saying for years and years. It's what he called his ranch and printed on stuff he sold. Then the UFC takes the idea to make money without any reference to him and tried to trademark it. Cerrone didn't say a word. That's pitiful.
Didn't George said the whole BMF shit was Nate idea?

This is, undoubtedly, something that happens. And I can’t imagine “a” being a rape victim who’s pleas for justice are being ignored. Or “b” being falsely accused of rape.

without getting too deep on this bird I’ve known about 4 guys who were accused of rape 2 of those went to trial and on both occasions the girls had turned round and admitted they made it up one of them was the friend of the accuser who admitted they made it up. I know one girl who was raped and the guy got away with it. The biggest injustice to actual victims of rape are all the false accusers because it puts so much doubt in people’s head

Bitch about Conor when he talks trash. Say there are too many antics outside the octagon. Bitch when him and his opponent are respectful of each other and focus on the fight and not outside antics. Can't win with you dorks.

Conor is talking about fighting with his hands up, clearly because his style with the low hands and karate stance could leave him open to a headkick.

Cerrone not trying to take him down would be very dumb.

That’s a good point. I think the idea is for the media to at the least, try and bring up the allegations and not brush it under the rug because he’s famous. IDK, I guess in a way, it is kind of pointless.

It’s important for it to be reported as it could have huge implications depending on how it plays out - it would have massive ramifications for the sport if it’s biggest star were jailed for rape.

You sad motherfuckers..

Imagine basing all your mma opinions on mcgregor being the devil..

If mcgregor wins it was a work/sacrifice..

If cowboy wins he is a washed up gatekeeper and an embarrasing loss - "lol @ mcgregor"..

That’s a good point. I think the idea is for the media to at the least, try and bring up the allegations and not brush it under the rug because he’s famous. IDK, I guess in a way, it is kind of pointless.

the moment that reporter asked about the allegations..I was like uh oh....and they were on him real fast...conor didn't say a word...but the audience started booing, dana immediately says "he already answered that on espn interview" I think even cerrone said something...

Stone Cold too back in the 90s.

But in the recent MMA world, Cerrone was using the BMF saying for years and years. It's what he called his ranch and printed on stuff he sold. Then the UFC takes the idea to make money without any reference to him and tried to trademark it. Cerrone didn't say a word. That's pitiful.

Oh dang, I know about the ranch but I didn't know he uses it as the brand for his merch

I get the backlash against a lot of “social justice warrior” shit. But trying to brush a rape case under the rug is different. Don’t you think?
I just don't believe any woman would say no to a famous sports star.. Christ sakes they have trouble saying no to me after a few beers. People who think women are prey and victims only are virgins or butt ugly themselves.

he was complaining about you haters who say conrad has 0 ground game which isnt true hes a bjj brownbelt, its just khabibs wrestling is far superior to conors wrestling. funny thing is you guys shoot yourselves in the foot because you brag about how good khabib is but then say conors ground game sucks but conors stuffed some of khabibs takedowns which basically writes off what you guys just said about how good khabib is make up your minds. does conors grappling just suck and khabibs wrestling is average or is conors grappling good but khabibs on a whole other level pick your poison
Kebabs tds arent anything special, it's his relentlessness that gets the eventual td

Back