Rooting against Cerrone now

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Actually, just rooting for a double knockout.

we got Conor up there looking like an old homeless man, acting like he’s got a new enlightenment on life.

now we have Cowboy, yelling at the media for asking Conor legit questions about some very loud and disturbing news. Why the f is Cowboy sticking up for Conor? Cowboy has seemed strangely brash to the media in this short build up. And it’s bothering me. But him and Conor acting like they are old friends bothered me even more.

200.gif

Yeah Cerrone is so thankful for the payday its ridicilous. Atleast pretend like you wanna fight this guy and not become the nexte Dillon Danis ...

Yeah Cerrone is so thankful for the payday its ridicilous. Atleast pretend like you wanna fight this guy and not become the nexte Dillon Danis ...
He’s cursing and yelling about how much Conor has been training his wrestling.

how hard did Gaethje hit this guy?? Lol

Seriously. He might as well have blew him there.
They picked the perfect fool to feed to conor.

Its like the UFC gave him a script that says "get the idea over that Conor might actually be able to win grappling exchanges with Khabib"

Wouldnt be surprised If he takes a dive

I think Conor has all the pressure on him to perform and he'll use this as a platform in the event he somehow shits the best. If he goes in there and gets quick finish then will see Conor interviewed after fight and then let's see how he conducts himself.

I cant believe they let the schmo ask questions at these things. Good lord.

Cowboy is Conors enforcer now, he's gonna beat the shit out of anyone that brings up the allegations.

Everyone knows what Cerrone is gonna do. He is gonna stand there and wait to get knocked out. Money is already in the bank.

Its like the UFC gave him a script that says "get the idea over that Conor might actually be able to win grappling exchanges with Khabib"

Wouldnt be surprised If he takes a dive
“You fucking act like I can just go in there and take Conor down!”

yeah! You took down Rick Story on your first try, you took down Justin Gaethje! Wtf is this shit? Lol

Cowboy is Conors enforcer now, he's gonna beat the shit out of anyone that brings up the allegations.
If he rocks conor accidentally, he should apologize and let him recover

I cant believe they let the schmo ask questions at these things. Good lord.
Yeah. And nothing about MMa. The only thing faker than Conor and Cowboys scripts, is the Schmo.

Everyone knows what Cerrone is gonna do. He is gonna stand there and wait to get knocked out. Money is already in the bank.
Checks in the mail!

There’s only a few guys you never have to question their will. Cowboy is one

condit and Matt brown come to mind. Cerrone wants to keep it about the fight, and he wants to throw down. It’s not a title/#1 contender fight so I don’t see cowboy choking

he was complaining about you haters who say conrad has 0 ground game which isnt true hes a bjj brownbelt, its just khabibs wrestling is far superior to conors wrestling. funny thing is you guys shoot yourselves in the foot because you brag about how good khabib is but then say conors ground game sucks but conors stuffed some of khabibs takedowns which basically writes off what you guys just said about how good khabib is make up your minds. does conors grappling just suck and khabibs wrestling is average or is conors grappling good but khabibs on a whole other level pick your poison

“You fucking act like I can just go in there and take Conor down!”

yeah! You took down Rick Story on your first try, you took down Justin Gaethje! Wtf is this shit? Lol
Conor got taken down by the first shot Khabib threw, which was to be expected, telegraphed, in the open and not even a fast shot at all.
To act like its impossible to take Conor down, is like saying its impossible to make Cowboy quit with a body shot lol

Ya, that dude that asked about the allegations got, just about, ran out on a rail. Kind of scary, the attitude towards this. A person possibly violently raped someone and a journalists peers gang up on him for inquiring about it. Conor is innocent unless proven otherwise, yes. But this attitude of protecting someone because of celebrity status isn’t a good direction, IMO.

Back