Rooting against Cerrone now

Ya, that dude that asked about the allegations got, just about, ran out on a rail. Kind of scary, the attitude towards this. A person possibly violently raped someone and a journalists peers gang up on him for inquiring about it. Conor is innocent unless proven otherwise, yes. But this attitude of protecting someone because of celebrity status isn’t a good direction, IMO.

what is the point in asking conor about allegations? what do they really think he's going to say? I'm innocent...that's all he's going to say...or, I can't talk about it right now....that's it...no need to ask any questions...

Everyone knows what Cerrone is gonna do. He is gonna stand there and wait to get knocked out. Money is already in the bank.
The odds are so generous on this. Obvious outcome.

Actually you’re wrong. Fighters personal lives can impact their performance.

true...but why ask questions, when you know the answer? what do they expect conor to say about allegations...they aren't true...that's it...why bother asking?

what is the point in asking conor about allegations? what do they really think he's going to say? I'm innocent...that's all he's going to say...or, I can't talk about it right now....that's it...no need to ask any questions...
It’s the journalists job to do it. That’s why. The only reason not to ask, is if you are afraid of dana white or don’t want to ruin Conor’s day.

Sorry its hard to take this fight serious on a competitive level. Everybody knows Cowboy is a sacrificial lamb and Conor will never reclaim a title as long as Khabib and Usman are champs, no matter how hard Dana tries.
That doesn't sound fair on Cowboy and his chances. I see this as a competitive fight, especially considering Conor's time away, and this being at 170. If Conor doesn't reclaim a title from those guys, then it is because they are really good, at least he is willing to give it a go, which should be applauded.

If cerrone rocks conor he should immediately clinch so he dont fall down. "Sorry boss"

A Conor DQ loss is the best outcome.
Cerrone would immediately protest this decision. You know it's TRUE ahahahhaha.

"I came to fight man,it don't matter that he did a double stomp to the back of my head,I'm sure that was just an accident."

That doesn't sound fair on Cowboy and his chances. I see this as a competitive fight, especially considering Conor's time away, and this being at 170. If Conor doesn't reclaim a title from those guys, then it is because they are really good, at least he is willing to give it a go, which should be applauded.
I dont get your point.
Its pretty obvious that Cowboy was chosen for a reason (being a slow starter, solid name, recently knocked out, already exposed by soithpaw etc.) That has nothing to do with being fair or not.
The last time Conor was even longer away and got an immediate TS even tho Tony was ready. He being played here and just eat up the narrative they put out.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for fighters having basic respect for each other, but that presser was just.. weird. All the niceties and pleasantries made the whole thing feel a bit off. I mean this is the fight business, right? Not the "I'm just happy to be here" business..

Cerrone would immediately protest this decision. You know it's TRUE ahahahhaha.

"I came to fight man,it don't matter that he did a double stomp to the back of my head,I'm sure that was just an accident."
But atleast he could vow for an immediate rematch...

Not excited one bit about this fight/card. First, Justin just finished knocking cowboy into next week then this love fest of unheard proportions during the presser. I will definitely skip this fight along with its quadruple WMMA WTF is going on here.

Cowboy not going to dive. He will endure punishment. Whether he can get his licks in or grapple Conor is the anticipation. I favor Conor skills/speed but respect Cowboy toughness.

I'm starting to believe, that Cowboy has been paid to Take a dive. :(

I'll probably bet my house on Conrad now.

Lol mystic khabib shit on this fight way before the ass kissing started.

"I dont care about this fight,cerrone lose to tony and justin,I destroy conor. Fight mean nothing."

Actually, just rooting for a double knockout.

we got Conor up there looking like an old homeless man, acting like he’s got a new enlightenment on life.

now we have Cowboy, yelling at the media for asking Conor legit questions about some very loud and disturbing news. Why the f is Cowboy sticking up for Conor? Cowboy has seemed strangely brash to the media in this short build up. And it’s bothering me. But him and Conor acting like they are old friends bothered me even more.
I respect both stand up fighting style and fighting IQ but hate what they do outside of octagon and that is drinking alcohol like bums

Don't even bother; he's the same guy who essentially said that the old man deserved to be sucker punched by McGregor.

refusing is one thing...but the guy didn't just refuse...he said something like, "I'm not drinking that shit" that's just being a total dick...sure conor went too far, but the guy was a dick...conor offered him a free drink..i mean you're in a bar, so obviously you're drinking.....so why not just accept the drink, say thank you, and go about your day....but the guy was a dick and got smacked for it.
that's just common decency...if someone offers you something...you can refuse, but how about do it politely...or if you're in a bar to begin with, just accept the drink and say thank you...no need to get a big attitude about it.
thumb_dont-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-bring-you-down-29725553.png

Back