Ronda's mom speaks to TMZ

Mom's know best!!!. she knows Edmund is no good and has a bad energy for her daughter. But seems Ronda doesn't listen

"She is smart and beautiful, let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.
TRIGGERED. o_O

TRIGGERED. o_O

Triggered?Not even once.

424955.jpg

Point is, she didn't get there because she is a genius.
You're being silly. She got there first by going 7-0 with 7 consecutive first round arm bar victories, becoming the first female UFC champ in history. Then she defended the gold 5 times in a row with 5 more finishes, totaling 12 finishes in 12 straight fights, 11 of which in the first round. What other human has done that in the UFC? And who else has attracted the largest demographic to become interested in mma more than her?
She earned all the stardom she got, including the automatic title fight against Nunes. And if a black fighter had done what Ronda did, she'd have been the first female UFC star instead. But it was Rousey who did it first.

Serena Williams is arguably the greatest female tennis player in history. Guess what, she's been acting and voice acting in both shows and full-length feature films for 14 years straight, including Pixels, Law & Order, The Simpsons, ER, and a hell of a lot more. She has her own fashion line and publishers publish her books. Why? Well, it all started by being the most dominant champ of her generation, not by being black. She's also multi-talented and multilingual.

Ronda and Serena both have the looks, the attitude, and most importantly, the skills, titles, and records that no one will ever duplicate. That's why they're stars.

That being said, thank you Nunes for winning! You made 2016 great again!

There's a difference if she said "She can do other things instead of damaging her body in this sport"....but she chose to throw MMA Fighters/Boxers under the bus by calling them stupid...

She chose to be a bitch, no surprising Ronda doesn't fall far from the tree.
She said it with a smirk, and she has extensively participated in high level judo as well, and probably has friends who did as well. You don't actually think she would claim that literally every single person in combat sports has low IQ do you? You are very high-strung if you find offense in what she said, and you will have a lot of things in life that will unnecessarily anger you as well with that mindset. Relax.

"She is smart and beautiful, let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.

She's right.

Most fighters do it because they have no other options. Concussions and brain trauma make for an incredibly bad job.

Goddam Nick Diaz said he'd do anything else, he'd play badminton, if it made as much money.

Ask an NFL lineman if he'd want his kid following in his footsteps, it's an almost guaranteed "no". Concussions are serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back