Ronda's mom speaks to TMZ

Rhonda's mom got the smarts
Honda should listen to her mom, retire.

- Ronda is thinking about what she wants to do next
- Ronda's Mom thinks Ronda should retire
- Re-iterates that she doesn't like Edmond

Doesn't say that much, but I get the sense that Ronda is doing OK.

Literally the most rational person giving the most rational thoughts I have ever seen on TMZ. Interviewer was probably pissed

Her mom is classy, I like her.

From past interviews that I've seen of her, she was a lot more likeable. But most who go around calling themselves as, "doctor" before their name is usually insecure and full of themselves.

One of the first times I agree with her mother. Who wants to see their kid take beatings like that?

Rondas mom didn't even want her to do MMA. Ronda would be a bar tender right now if she listened to her.

She's also the reason Ronda is such a headcase. (But also the reason she's successful so double edged sword I guess)
Bartenders have to be good with people.

From past interviews that I've seen of her, she was a lot more likeable. But most who go around calling themselves as, "doctor" before their name is usually insecure and full of themselves.
But she is, She earned that title IMO

So people were really whining that she didn't deserve 3 mil? Where are these communists coming from?

Thanks for the cliffs, I really didn't want to watch the video.

How about that Ronda Privlige?

IF she looked like Cyborg, was black,etc....She wouldn't get all these roles and get paid..Hell Dana wouldn't like her.

Plenty of MMA fighters/Boxer are smarter than her.
Who gives a fuck about smarts. Mayweather can't even fucking read and life's worked out pretty good for a stupid person who got punched in the face for a living.

Uhhh if Ronda's so intelligent why didnt she go to a real camp?? The average sherdogger knew better than to stick with Edmond the second they spotted the mural on his gym wall next to muhammed ali lol... if she went to jacksons or alpha male shed still be undefeated and now making 20$ mil a fight.
Also rondas mom seemed to be in a surprisingly good mood.....

Movies, writing, producing, she's very very smart.

<{nope}>

This

When are people going to realize that she CANNOT do movies any more?

She only had starpower because of her status in fighting. Her invincibility.

Now that she's been crushed twice in a row, there are no movies to be in.

She's not an actress. Her star power was only as big as her pedastal in mma.

Back