Ronda's mom speaks to TMZ

This

When are people going to realize that she CANNOT do movies any more?

She only had starpower because of her status in fighting. Her invincibility.

Now that she's been crushed twice in a row, there are no movies to be in.

She's not an actress. Her star power was only as big as her pedastal in mma.

hence ".. writing, producing"

if her moms so smart why isnt ronda smart?

Her mom looks crazy as hell lol

"She is smart and beautiful let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.
You are getting riled up about absolutely nothing. You could make a good argument getting punched in the face for a living is not the most sensible thing to do. And she's just a mom caring about her daughter, it's what parents do.

From past interviews that I've seen of her, she was a lot more likeable. But most who go around calling themselves as, "doctor" before their name is usually insecure and full of themselves.

That or they are doctors. Just a thought.

lol@ being so completely and utterly publicly destroyed that as a 29 year old your mother has to come to the rescue

Ronda's mother is a horrible entity as well.

Ronda won't retire, she's a narcissist, so she'll find something to blame. Last time it was the media pressure, this time it will probably be her camp.

She's very down to earth.

She comes across as a wise old pothead or something.

"She is smart and beautiful let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.
Most MMA fighters are not very intelligent. Many are poorly educated, like you.

Mom's a nutcase, daughter is a nutcase because of the mom.

Good responses to some tricky questions. SHe never took the bait

Gun_57f359_5587051.jpg

I think Ronda's mom has a point.

I would like to see what Ronda does with her 3-movie producing deal with Lifetime. Maybe she will make some great movies that can launch a movie industry career. Let's see if she has any talent in that regard. I think that she might because her book was a great concept, and sold really well I believe. Some of her concepts that she put out in the media (do nothing bitches, etc) really caught on and inspired people.

Acting, however. Well...she really has absolutely no talent.

I'm surprised that so many people don't like Ronda's mom. She is a really cool woman and had a hard life but was able to achieve a lot (phD, entrepreneurship, Judo world champ). She grew up underpriveleged, her husband and father of her children died, etc. Strong as hell. Unfortunately, Ronda didn't seem to inherit her grit.

Edmond may not be a great coach, but he creates multi-millionaires.

#Edmondbless.

You are getting riled up about absolutely nothing. You could make a good argument getting punched in the face for a living is not the most sensible thing to do. And she's just a mom caring about her daughter, it's what parents do.
There's a difference if she said "She can do other things instead of damaging her body in this sport"....but she chose to throw MMA Fighters/Boxers under the bus by calling them stupid...

She chose to be a bitch, no surprising Ronda doesn't fall far from the tree.

Who gives a fuck about smarts. Mayweather can't even fucking read and life's worked out pretty good for a stupid person who got punched in the face for a living.
Mayweather is quite smart...Brilliant troll, who is living prove that Prize Fighters>99.9% "intelligent" people in the world working "intelligent" jobs.

Back