Ronda's mom speaks to TMZ

Most MMA fighters are not very intelligent. Many are poorly educated, like you.

The top fighters display good intelligence. I say most fighters have average intelligence, I don't see a huge gap of intelligence between them and other people.

The Videos I seen of Ronda, makes me realize that she is not smarter than the average MMA fighter/Boxer....She is quite below average.

Stop lying if u think Ronda would be this popular if she were black lol
Stop with the fucking crying, and what if it is true? So fucking what, deal with it.
What percent of this country is black again? If the masses are white and that's what white people chose to buy into that's their choice
For fucks sake worry about you as an individual and strive for success, that should be the biggest revenge against people you believe want to see you fail.

"She is smart and beautiful let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.
Stupid person detected

Mayweather is quite smart...Brilliant troll, who is living prove that Prize Fighters>99.9% "intelligent" people in the world working "intelligent" jobs.
Who needs to be smart when you can hire people to be smart for you?

How about that Ronda Privlige?

IF she looked like Cyborg, was black,etc....She wouldn't get all these roles and get paid..Hell Dana wouldn't like her.

Plenty of MMA fighters/Boxer are smarter than her.
Wow you got a real heavy race chip on your shoulder.

Surely you have a word with your own MOTHER to ensure she doesn't say silly things like this.

Stop lying if u think Ronda would be this popular if she were black lol
I don't understand why people are always saying this shit about super popular white athletes. It's like you suddenly forget all the popular black athletes? There are a lot of them you know.

She seems like a very sensible lady. Ronda probably told her not to talk bad about the douche Edmond.

Movies, writing, producing, she's very very smart.

<{nope}>

oh and funny

"She is smart and beautiful, let the stupid people get punched in the face, sorry stupid people" - Ronda's Mom telling TMZ

STFU you fucking Elitist fucking bitch.

You just insulted all of MMA fighters/ Boxers, some of which are quite intelligent.....Some of worth more than your so called "Smart people"...I say most MMA Fighters/Boxers are smarter than Ronda from what I seen.

I fucking hate people like her....No wonder Ronda has a huge fucking ego, bitch thinks she is Marilyn Monroe with an Einstein Brain.

holy shit, put a tampon in your poophole

Gotta admit most of us were expecting "...AND THIS IS STILL MY GIRL",

But what she said was fine

trying to act like the cool mom, nah shes about loony as her daughter.

She is one of these people who created and edits her own wikipedia and writes bio articles of herself in the third person.

Back